Last Updated: Dec 25 2016
Note: If you do not see your character below it is because
I have literally ZERO plots for them of any kind! Submit some quickly!
Also, Side Characters will not be listed below but Villain Characters will be.
BOND: Tess (reconnect with big sis, maybe discuss their issues with siblings?)
Adrian worries that the Tower of the Violeteye may be used by whatever dark forces awoke the dragons. He doesn’t want to see that power fall into enemy hands so he takes the League into the deadly Wysterian landscape to destroy it.
- Attacked by Ignis Shades who hate the Violeteye. When they go after Adrian is becomes obvious he is a Violeteye himself.
- As they travel there, Adrian explains to them why it is important this place by destroyed. It could be a viable weapon, the magics inside are very powerful, but anyone who knows them is cursed with that knowledge. It never ends well.
- Find the Tower is gone! The whole thing appears to have been vanished from existence! See What Happens.
Adrian learns that his brother was captured by anarchists from Wysteria – a movement which has gained a lot more membership since the fall of their homeland. Concerned for him, he naturally decides to go find out more. (See who wants to come but drag along Tess, Vanshee & Aros.)
- Along the way he talks with his “family” about how things were between him and his brother as children. He blames himself for driving a wedge between them, especially after their sister and mother died.
- Upon arrival they split up to investigate where Crellin was taken.
- Team 1 talks to his commander that gave him orders to deal with the growing rebellion issue. Learn how the anarchists have changed, becoming more aggressive than ever – especially against their own people.
- Team 2 checks out the place Crellin was last sent to and finds signs of a fight. They also find a medal that belonged to Crellin.
- Meeting back up, they use a ritual to track Crellin via the medal but it leads to his abandoned corpse. Adrian snaps and invokes Tercel to find the anarchists and destroy them. The others must catch up to him.
- Even after, Tercel can’t release control. (See Vanshee & Aros’ Plots)
Bond: Willow & Hope (They are all out on a picnic when Alessa notices a boy picking on a stray dog. Alessa marches over and begins to yell at the boy and her friends notice that Alessa’s eyes literally turned red with her anger. ), Ichiko & Hope (The three are going out and she notices Hope may have feelings for Ichiko, but isn’t sure if she should ask her about it.)
She can’t seem to get her mind off of Kime and is confused to why. At a sleepover with Hope and Willow they notice she is acting different and she tells them about Kime.
- She tries to tell Kime about her feelings but her shyness prevents her.
Willow hears that a legendary fashion designer Aaron Henderson will be in town throwing a fashion show. Willow begs Alessa to be her model and she reluctantly agrees not wanting to disappoint her friend.
- At the show, (Elliot, Liam and Cho can be there as well as well as anyone else) Aaron is more interested in Alessa as a model, intrigued by her shy modest nature, then Willow’s clothing. Despite her disappointment, Willow urges her friend to seize the opportunity to be famous without realizing Alessa wants none of it.
- Hope or Kris notice Willow is upset and finds out she is upset that Aelssa got the attention of her idol instead of her hard work.
- Some of the Harpies start giving Alessa attention and ignore Willow, now that she is Aaron’s personal model. She tries to escape the attention and begs Hope to help her, sharing with her friend that she hates all the attention but doesn’t want to disappoint Willow. She makes her promise not to tell Willow
- Hope and Kris are talking together to find a way to sabotage the upcoming show that Aaron is about to put on. If they make sure that Alessa looks clumsy at the show then he will fire her. (If this is in a public spot Monni can overhear and offer her services to help. By placing a spell on Alessa that will make her temporarily clumsy and have bad luck)
- The show happens and when Alessa fails and people take notice. Willow comes to her defense. Willow finally confesses her jealousy and says that she couldn’t stand to see Alessa fall from stardom. Alessa tells her that she only continued modeling to avoid disappointing Willow. The two promise not to keep secrets from each other again.
Bond: Edward (A string of robberies have been going on and Amon along with his Commander Edward go in search for the culprits.)
He speaks to Xanthus for help and ends up in debt to the mafia because of it.
- Noru is sent to get the name from one of the street agents.
- Xanthus delivers the goods to Amon after, its a man named Bloodfinger – best known for slitting the necks of his enemies and using paralytics. However, Xanthus warns him that the man is a symptom, not the disease. The real killer is the one who hired Bloodfinger. He offers to help for a price but Amon refuses and opts to do that part on his own.
- Gets Helen’s assistance to try and narrow down who it is since she’s good at investigation.
- Have Daneille arrest Bloodfinger for him. However she finds him not home and instead there is a note about a new job in the city he’s out on. She races to tell Amon.
- They learn the man is a sleazy uncle of Kyhstari’s and that he’s coming to see her that night. At the same time Danielle reaches them and tells them what she found. They all realize Kyshtari is the next target and race to save her.
- They arrive in the nick of time to save her from her uncle and have him arrested.
Amon attempts to set up a surprise “remarriage” with Helen. He calls together the family friends and the older (and thus capable of keeping a secret) children. (Danielle, Serena, Percy & Keita). It is decided that Lucy can act as flower girl, Percy as ring bearer, Serena as maid of honor and Virgil as best man. The plan is to pull this off by the first of Cancer.
- Serena and Danielle come up with a plan to get Helen a suitable dress and somehow escort her to the location without tipping her off. See What Happens.
- Amon and Helen renew their vows to one another.
BOND: Anyone Free (get lost in the city and need directions)
Vyella and Celisdane are out on the streets when they notice a shady character. They try to track them down but instead notice a device left behind. Not sure what it is, and not trusting it, they take it to Theos.
- Theos realizes its some kind of Shaytan bomb. Thankfully it wasn’t armed, likely because the person doing so was spooked off. However, if there is one there may be more.
- Andy works with Theos to create little arcane spirits that will detect these devices and then they will unleash them around the city. Champions can follow them to devices and destroy them before they go off.
- Andy and Brynn are at ground zero when one of the devices goes off before they can disarm it. Andy summons up an ice wall but freezes the entire sub level of the Sanctum that they are in. Worse, he has no idea how to get rid of it. They are safe, but trapped. They are safely trapped.
- The others get them out.
Try extra hard to impress Theos by creating a spell to quickly organize the library. Instead it brings the library to life. (A random Arcane Sanctum character – or characters – with nothing else to do can notice and try to assist.)
- Eventually Theos is notified and uses his magic to cut the spells to the entire area. Naturally Andy is extremely apologetic and assumes he’s in big trouble. Theos isn’t mad so much as overwhelmed by all the wards and spells he will now have to put back into place.
- A day later Andy has had no sleep as he tried to put everything back by hand so he won’t fuck it up. Theos gets a heads up from Shaynessa about it.
- Theos reassures Andregoras that he’s not sending him away
~ Asato with Mouko while the son of entropy is having a meeting with Andrew about his most recent attack on the religions of the world. He admits he feels left out when they all come together and he¹s never invited.
~ Mouko points out that the ‘good’ groups have one thing going for them: they work together. ‘Evil’ groups tend to isolate and nip at one another. It slows down progress. Mouko and Andrew talk about how they can play the current societies to their benefit. (Money systems, people in power, mass destruction…etc.)
~ Asoth talks to Andrew about how he thinks he’d enjoy a hominid form again. He cites that there are a few bodies he’d be willing to take (Gray or anther cat person from the new land or Eiranis who looks cat enough) he admits he wants to be closer to his most faithful and be their child in constitution. Andrew and Daminous are the two most faithful.
~ Andrew goes to Ion and Sain to have it done. Asoth points out he doesn’t want to say a baby for more then a year, after all half of what he wants to do is be standing beside Andrew as a show of magnificence and power. Children don’t have have that. Asoth orders them to obtain Lucious De’Dawning for the time-skipping process on his body.
~ Andrew discusses with Abel and Ross the process of getting the Paladin of Light to come and help them. They figure it won’t be willingly so they will need bait. Maelstrom is another paladin that will also have to be kept in check. Kris is an obvious choice but there are others that both men are attached to. They choose Sally.
~ Lucious and Maelstrom are brought the baby to age up.
BOND: Lydia (Over absentee parents and maybe tries to show her gardening.), Edward (Go out on a mission to a local village and be ambushed by bandits, captured and have to get free – Ashlyn uses her magic to aid in their escape.)
Ashlyn cuts herself while helping at the bakery, worrying Calliope. Naturally its nothing serious but it shows that the young knight is pulling long shifts trying to help out at the bakery still while also being a full time knight.
- While out on a routine patrol, Ashlyn endangers herself and her partner (Kime) during a fight when she’s sluggish due to a lack of sleep. Kime saves her but demands answers and learns she’s been overworking herself. He promises to report her to Edward because pulling this is dangerous.
- The next day Edward calls Ashlyn into his office and demands she give up one job, or the other, she cannot do both without being a danger to those she works with. See What Happens.
Ashlyn is given an ink well and beautiful black quill as a present. They use it to write a story or play. Kris is with them as they talk about how they want to portray a monster in the story.
Kris finds Ashlyn reading a book on rituals that would heighten people’s senses temporarily. They are researching facts for the story/play to make it more grounded in reality. While they talk, however, they hear strange noises in the room and a sudden cold comes over him. Is it a ghost?
Sheldon and Calliope come to Ashlyn and Kris and tell them of strange things have been happening in their house or place of work. They go to investigate when they hear the same strange noises. Claw marks are on the walls and all the signs remind them of the monster they wrote about!
Kris and Ashlyn can either go to Arcane Sanctum and asks if Theos can figure out what is happening. They link it to a curse of some sort and that attached to the quill they were given. It hijacks creativity and brings it to life but in negative forms that must feed on the fear of others. They must destroy the quill to save them from being killed by the monster.
Audrey notices that she might not have enough money to pay for the mansion and servants in a few years. Thus after some days of thought she decides to try opening her own business.
- She visits both Felisha and Rylin, as they both run successful shops and tries to get some advice.
- She uses most of her funds to try and opening a fashion shop, due to her knowledge of fashion and cosmetics she believes she will be able to sell both. She tries recruiting Willow and Liam, as she knows they’re quite skilled, while trying to find sources to buy cosmetics on her own.
- Her business ends up rivaling the Paradise Spa (which is where Willow does fashion and Felisha runs her cosmetics and such) so she finds her need for funds causing her to actually hurt the prosperity of her close friends.
- See What Happens
~ Balor indulges himself and pays Fenda a visit at the theater again. He catches her right before a break in rehearsal. She invites him backstage to chat. They agree to acting lessons and reading lines. Fenda sees his talent and they bond.
~ During one of Balor’s acting lessons he confides in Fenda about how isolated he feels. He even opens up about his sister, though he makes her out to be cruel for abandoning him. Fenda, feeling far closer to Balor after he shares, suggests they test his acting skills by creating a new persona for him. And even suggests trying his persona out on others at a party.
~ During AN event Fenda attends with Balor, so after she dances with someone and they talk – Balor is initially jealous but quickly assured that there is nothing “there”. She then introduces him to Audrey.
~ Balor begins to realize that balancing his relationship with her along with his schemes against his sister is going to be tenuous.
~ A critic comes down hard on Fenda after one of her shows and Balor is there to witness the event.
~ That night Balor kills the critic.
~ Fenda is with Audrey when she learns that the critic has been murdered.
~ Balor takes Demetri’s form and tries to seduce or force himself on Medea. (Basically if he cannot seduce her he will assault her.)
~ If he has to assault her, Medea goes to Eshana furious about what Demetri has done.
~ If he seduces her, Eshana can feel the change in her the next day and pulls a “I’m so happy for you, get out of my sight”.
~ Either Medea (if Eshana sent her packing) or Eshana (if Medea came to her about assault) go to Demetri the next day.
Medea will ask him to talk sense into Eshana on the matter. When he realizes Medea is acting strangely about him (romantically) he’ll try to figure out why and when he doesn’t know anything about their night together she will assume he used her and storm out.
~ Demetri will go to Eshana for answers and get the same cold shoulder. She’ll tell them to shut up and be happy together already – its clear they are a wonderful couple. Her lack of ability to listen to him will cause Demetri to throw his hands up and walk out.
Eshana will demand to know what he thought he was doing and be ready to unleash hellfire. He will adamantly refuse he did anything wrong and be furious she would have so little faith in him.
~ Eshana will go to Medea about Demetri’s statement he remembers nothing. Medea will be furious that Eshana would even doubt her, they are soul sisters! She wouldn’t make this up and couldn’t make up the emotions either way. Eshana mentions that Medea could be doing this to ruin whatever is left between her and Demetri and Medea will snap and leave.
~ Mira turns up dead in her room at AEGIS – found by Adan who swears the last person he saw leave the room was Eshana. He tells someone [whoever is free], who goes for help and tells him to stay in his room and lock the door.
~ The person comes back with authorities. However when they go to get Adan’s testimony he’s dead in his room, burnt to a crisp! (The truth is, Balor had the boy hostage all this time and torched him now that his identity was no longer needed.)
~ AEGIS arrests Eshana Pyrelight for her crimes.
~ Jean comes to talk to her about the matter. She swears she had no reason to go near either kid, she didn’t even know them. However, Jean has multiple eye witnesses that say both students were vocal about her using the school to feed on the students and now they are both dead – its too much coincidence to just ignore. He brings in one of the mages of the council and tells Eshana, if they detect any vampirism on her then he can’t help her. However, if there is nothing then they will set her free. Naturally her runes glow under the magical examination and she is put to the death in three days time (basically enough time to get the royal signature on it).
~ JJ delivers the bad news to Phaedria about Mira’s death.
~ Helen and Amon break the sad news to Keita as well, since that was his mentor.
~ The night before her supposed execution, Balor shows up to a drugged (Araneae venom) Eshana and offers to rescue her. She mocks him for having done this before. She calls him on the strangely acting Demetri, the way everyone turned on her… showing up before she’d be put to the death? All an act he’s done back when the Crown was hunting Mages. She fell for it then but she wont’ knows. At that point Jean, Taren and Sarias pop out, having been listening all along. Balor uses his demons to narrowly escape and vows to bring Eshana home with him one day soon.
~ Eshana is released and cleared of charges.
~ She calls Demetri and Medea together and explains the situation in total. She then locks the door with magic and says the three of them aren’t leaving the room until the romantic “bullshit” is over with. See What Happens.
~ Fenda learns from gossipers at the amphitheater that her “protégé” is charged with the murder of two mages and attempting to frame his sister, Eshana. When he comes to see her next, she reacts to that information. See What Happens.
BOND: Phaedria & JJ (no idea what but the post shall be called PB & J!), Willow (he takes her out and buys her something nice, however he claims it’s just for show incase others are watching)
It’s Barnaby’s birthday and Willow tries to whip up a surprise party for him. He’s got a very small list of friends, most of which are not party people. To bolster the list she invites Demetri as well but Barnaby doesn’t take it well.
- After, Willow talks to Alessa and Hope about her mess up. She admits she feels like, when it comes to Barnaby, it’s almost impossible to do things right.
- Barnaby grumbles to Sheldon about how he should have stopped Willow from her stupid idea. Lydia is with him at the time, since he has no babysitters for the girl. When Barnaby barks at her for being irritating, it sparks a bit of rebellion from Sheldon who calls Barnaby on being _to_ selfish. Willow had bent over backwards to please him, just like everyone in his life, and he was never once grateful.
- Barnaby talks with Jean about how Sheldon isn’t wrong. But that acting grateful feels weak to him. He doesn’t want to be vulnerable and then hurt because of it.
- Barnaby apologizes to Willow.
BOND: Kris (Kris shows up for a visit by pulling a prank on his friend, causing Blaine to talk about pranking some of the others.), Willow (Talk to her about a new set of robes.)
Eventually realize the power is destroying the things he cares about.
- Need help from Leila & her group.
Blaine finds mention in the library of a scroll of great power. He convinces Orianna and maybe another(Kris?) to go one a treasure hunt with him but doesn’t tell them the true nature of the scroll.
- They track the scroll an abandoned ancient city and have to make their way through the ruins to what appears to be a sealed bunker. They manage to open the bunker using a combination of the elements (wind, fire, earth and water) and find the scroll. Orianna advices that they shouldn’t open it but Blaine opens it anyways and nothing seems to happen.
- They camp out for the night but during the night Shaytan starts to come out of the bunker and they are attacked. They can either escape and report what happened to the Solarians or maybe the Soalrians detect the large influx of Shaytan and come rescue them?
BOND: Celisdane (More archery lessons, see if they get along well enough to keep it up.), Theos (Go out to destroy a small group of Shaytan, Brynn gets hurt saving Theos and they have to get back home for help.)
(Once Baldir is back.)
Brynn deals with the flurry of emotions that come with the return of his friend from the land of the dead.
- Sometime later, Brynn notices his people are going around him to talk to Baldir for orders/pointers. He begins to realize his old friend’s legacy is usurping his place as leader.
- Speak to Saren or Theos about his being overshadowed by Baldir. He is upset about it and yet a part of him is just glad to have his friend back. Should he just give him back his title? See What Happens.
Something is leaching power from the Arcane Sanctum. They get random power drops and then power surges which is making it hard for Brynn to train and deploy his men. He goes to talk to Saren about it but Saren says they are looking into it.
- The commanders all meet to discuss what is going and the mages suggest that it is because of a magical entity. They agree to study it closer as the power drops and surges are a real problem for everyone.
- They eventually discover that it’s a creature that lived in the void that they accidently brought back with them. Its starting to die because it can’t feed off this world like it could the void world. They have to decide whether to kill it or try to return it home.
- And so on based one their decision.
Calliope saves up enough money to revamp the Bakery. She calls together the people in her life to help her redesign it and rename it – just in time for the Holidays. (Present: Odin, Camellia, Ashlyn & Tabitha)
- As a present, Calliope is snuck into the royal stables for a bit. Odin is off with some others, letting her do her thing. She runs into Kendra and Monnique, who were about to go out for a ride and they talk.
- Calliope approaches Kathleen about repaying her debt to her. Callie wants to find the butch that killed Kaylee and get revenge. They discuss exactly what kind of revenge Callie wants, and Callie agrees to work towards capture and a trail. Kathleen promises to connect her with a sketch artist and get word out about the escaped anarchist that killed Kaylee.
- The killer comes after Calliope for setting the knights on her ass. Calliope narrowly survives long enough to run for the nearest knight. However, this means she is no longer safe. The woman has promised to come again and finish the job.
Calliope and Camellia volunteer to help refugees who are still waiting for new homes. They see many of the families had to leave everything behind, including clothing and basic amenities.
[They] ask for a meeting of the various fashion designers (Barbara, Willow, Liam, etc) and tries to arrange that they each make one basic “outfit” a week that they can then donate to refugees as a contest.
See What Happens
BOND: Zayne (Work on a new recipe with her son, realize how much she misses Baron.)
Even with all her work she is having a hard time helping the equality issue. She runs into Edan in the market, who see’s her helping a rare Roma merchant. She adores the woman’s work but people are refusing to buy from ber. They end up talking and she tells him what she is trying to do. He tells her that he may have someone in mind.
- Edan introduces Camellia to Xanthus and explains how with mob ties they may be able to help. He see’s it as a way to start a nice protection ring
- She goes to unite other business willing to stand up for the other races so they can gain equal business rights. Jason runs the Clinic, Jarius has a jewelry place, Odin will likely back her, Calliope, then there’s Felisha and I’Frit who runs Emberlight.
She sees that Zayne has an interest in cooking and talks to Calliope about starting up cooking classes, so Zayne and other young people like him can learn to cook. They discuss if they should gear it toward young nobles or open it to the public.
- Liam hears of the classes and invites Fawkes to it. They can introduce Cammy and Calliope to Phairian cooking.
- Alessa invites all her friends to one of the classes and while they are cooking one of them can cause a fire, one of Alessa’s pet’s get lose and all together fun chaos happens while Cammy and Calliope try to keep the place from going up in flames.
- The cooking classes are a hit and international recipes become a popular ‘to do’ in social circles. Cammy suggests they host an international food festival of some sort? Where nobles can come and try various foods from all over the world.
BOND: Xalia (eventually mentor her in marksmanship), Vyella & Saren (archery competition for fun where both girls stress out about if it’s okay to win against your PRINCE or not)
(After Theos’ “heroic blessings” plot.)
Celisdane volunteers to seek out Varden Violeteye for him – mostly as a way to get out of the Arcane Sanctum a while and not watch the happy couple. Either Vyella or Kariel (or both) could come with her.
- While investigating they find Adrian instead, leading them to the Champion’s League. Frustrated, this still prompts the CL to learn about the different magics and such in the AS.
- The Champion’s League discuss, as a group, if they wish to join the Arcane Sanctum or remain independent.
- Celisdane and whoever went with her, continue their search for Varden and find it leads to the Violeteye Tower… or where is _should_ be.
- They bring their intel back to Theos. See What Happens.
(After Xalia is apprenticing under Celisdane.)
Xalia notices Shaynessa napping on a bench, clearly exhausted. She explains the trauma of her triplets but it eventually comes around to her troubles with her sister as well. Xalia learns Shaynessa is actually the little sister of Celisdane.
- Xalia attempts to bring up Shaynessa with Celisdane and finds it puts her mentor in the worst mood in history.
- After, Xalia is “punished” and made to take somethings to Kariel. Kariel assures her that Celisdane’s wrath is founded – at least in her mind.
BOND: Lydia (Spend time with her, get her ready for bed and let them talk.), Chestin (Chat, have some drinks and bond.)
CHAMPION’S LEAGUE [WORLD PLOT]
~ A small roadside carnival group comes to town by young people are going missing. Gaelnaris, Matius and Orianna investigate. However, during this time Schaw and Aros go to the carnival out of curiosity. Schaw is captured and Aros is dominated by the vampire in charge!
~ The group must fight Aros, an insane power house, long enough to try and destroy whatever the vampire is using to control him. Schaw attempts to break out in the process.
~ In the end the towns people end up afraid of Aros (and possibly Orianna if she has to take dragon form).
~ A nobleman begs the League for help. His son is missing. He will pay handsomely if they can find him, alive, and bring him home safe and sound. He was last known to be staying in a small estate just outside of the County of Barrely.
~ Adrian separates them into two teams, one to talk to the town about anything involving his disappearance and the other to investigate the residence for signs of where he went. Town = Tess, Vanshee & Gaelnaris. Residence = Blaine, Orianna, Aros & Adrian.
~ Town: Learns that various children have been going missing and turning up dead and molested. People are angry and suspect almost any male outsider at this point – something the group gets the brunt of at first.
~ Residence: Find evidence that the son is extremely religious, penitent and… twisted. He has his own private “abuse myself” chamber with a lot of blood around it that is actually his own.
~ Meeting up together, they decide the best way to hone in on the target is to have Orianna get the location via Web of the Universal Mind while Aros makes a “map” of the area. He can then use her result to map a route from here to there.
~ Upon reaching it, they find children in cages and the son is deranged while cuddling one of them on his lap. He explains that he is a monster. That he cannot help himself. The group must decide if they will put him down or bring him back for the reward. See What Happens.
BOND: Trisha (get a debriefing on how their faith works)
A voidmancer named Yeana has gone mad. Now that they are in the open world she has stolen her daughter, Kaati. The father, Cyril, urges that a small team be sent to recover his child – Yeana is not of sane mind right now! Chantria is sent, along with Kariel (a fellow voidmancer to combat her) and a local who knows the land (Danx).
- They discover Yeana at one of the destroyed time gate locations. She is convinced that if she uses the “bond” between mother and child she can destroy all Shaytan energies. However, it seems they must both die to accomplish this so she’s setting up a sacrificial ritual. They must break through her defenses and rescue Kaati.
- After, they return the child to her father. He explains that voidmancy is dangerous and that those involved in it seem doomed to go mad. However, he is grateful for their help and gives them each a 1 use healing potion.
Chantria comes to Willow for fashion advice. The attire worn by the Arcane Sanctum is extremely flash, and she loves it, but it seems to catch a bit _too_ much attention in Aether.
- As a reward for helping her with the attire, Chantria offers to take Willow on a tour of the Arcane Sanctum.
- See What Happens
BOND: Detridon (comes in drunk talking to his wife, makes Detridon curious if ghosts can be measured – invention of ghost hunting supplies!), Danielle (try to get files from his wife’s case from her), Leorajh (stalk him but get caught)
An inventors fair is held where everyone can show off one project – the winner will be given royal coin to back its production
- He tries to build a “radio” but it keeps picking up strange things (ghosts)
- Percy learns about Ann and asks why he doesn’t just showcase HER at the event
- The actual fair takes place but before Chester puts on his display he hears Fran through the radio and freaks out, destroying it
A situation has occurred in Phandaria where a volcano has caused tremors that destroyed the energy generator. (Said a bandit impersonating a peasant.) He has been tasked with fixing it! He has to take Percy with him and deal with him during the trip.
- Arriving he has found that the generator was sabotaged and the whole city is being held hostage. Their target was an inventor. They take Chester and Percy captive to have them make them ‘cool shiny weapons’.
- Chester and Percy can try break outs that end poorly. Bond with Percy during this time.
- Sarius begins to get worried about Chester after it seemed like too much time 1has gone by. He sends a letter and receives one back about how it’s taking longer than expected but Chester has been wonderful and everything is hunky. Sarius now KNOWS shit be balls and takes Taren with him to deal with whatever Chester is doing.
- Bandits be fucked by two Dahhak-Aetherian legionnaires and all be like ‘yay’ but the town is still ‘boo’ cus it needs its energy fixed so Chester is like ‘fuck’ and stays to fix it.
BOND: Kyshtari (talk about her trying to woo Saren to increase relations with the Arcane Sanctum), Leorajh (about multitasking risks with leadership)
(After the Arcane Sanctum is revealed)
Chestin holds a Duchy Council (Blackwater, Quentyn, Cera, Sable & Taisie) to introduce them to the whole issue at hand. He stresses that they need to gain strength from these new “allies” by any means necessary.
- Chestin talks to the Council of AEGIS (Askela, Priya, Reiko, Carth & Tayanna) and its Head Master (Sadarius) about sending up graduates to “study” at the Arcane Sanctum to learn their powerful magics.
- Chestin talks to JJ and Kathleen about sending some people up to learn holy magic from them.
- Finally, Chestin talks with the Consortium Members (Chester, Detridon, Arcadian, Percy) about sending people to study their technology.
Akuchi approaches Chestin about becoming a Paladin himself – since he wants to be stronger. Chestin’s only concern is that it would make his nation look like a subordinate to Arcane Sanctum.
- Chestin ultimately decides to take the risk, he meets with Ravengale to see if he can even learn this new path in life.
- See What Happens
Aetherian boats are attacked by a Phairan vessel, the Sunseeker. The crew is detained and Chestin goes out to meet with them personally, taking Edward and Karidee along for the ride.
- Upon arrival the captain of the vessel, Dalir Assad, explains that he was attacking their ships because their ships have been attacking them! They speak of an Aetherian vessel targeting Phairan boats on the open seas. As Chestin can freely command the AS Ambassador, he offers to do so and bring the captian (along with some guards of course) along as a show of good faith for the mission.
- Edward tries to talk Chestin out of this because he’s the King and has no heirs. Chestin refuses to be a chair-shackled ruler.
- They locate the ship in question, it’s a military vessel called the Sword of the Righteous, and is commanded by a knight named Shamus – someone that Karidee used to work with. The last she had heard of him, he had lost his wife and infant child in the Aetherian-Phairan war. Dalir uses that to suggest this man is insane and trying to slaughter his people, he demands they blow the ship out of the water. Karidee, however, is adamant they learn Shamus’ reasons because he is a really nice guy. Genocide is not like him. Edward backs her faith in Shamus. Chestin opts to flag the ship down and hold talks with all parties at the table.
- The discussion goes poorly. Shamus swears this isn’t personal, instead he says the Phairan armies are building up their weapons and fortifying borders by sea. He fears that all their political refusal to help Aether was to burden the nation so heavily that it would be ripe for pillaging. Phaira has never seen Aether as an equal, after all. Of course, Dalir swears no such plans are in effect. Edward, Karidee and Chestin try to mediate. In the end, Chestin demands that Shamus and his men return to Aether and hand over their ship for a full investigation of their claims. Meanwhile, Dalir will be sent him to his people along with a notice of their assault on ships so that their rulers can deal with them.
- As both ships set sail, Dalir returns home but the Sword of the Righteous turns around and chases it! Chestin, Karidee and Edward are forced to try and save the ship even if it means shooting down one of their own. See What Happens.
BOND: Senchiro (Go for a drink, celebrate their fallen brothers.), Percy (Chisu thinks that Percy is working too hard and invites him to the tavern for a drink. Percy has never had/tried hard liquor before. See what happens.)
(After the gumi are corrupted by the Metal D
Chisu talks with Yuki, Senchiro, and Eriko. He hates how they are suffering from their corruption. He makes a decision to meditate to reach the dragons to ask for their advice their help.
- He asks for Saiya’s help to reach a deeper meditation….
- After several days of trying. He finally reaches the Dragons and begins to speak with The Air Dragon. Hoping to gain insight on how to relieve his family of the plight. See What Happens
Ignis Shades of Wysteria are attacking people at the port area – where a lot of allied support comes in from. Raiu gives orders to stop the attack.
- Destroying them isn’t possible, but Yuki hopes to be able to pass them on. Chisu, Senchiro and Eriko go to protect the Miko in battle.
- However in the battle Chisu notices that Yuki is protecting THEM! Her powers carry the battle and Chisu has never been so weak as a samurai.
- When she pushes herself too hard though, Chisu tries to order her to stop and back off. She fights Chisu on it because she is IT now. Her sister is gone. Geralt is gone. No one else can do the job she is doing. He has to reconcile how important what she is actually IS.
Chloe locks herself in her room, seemingly to avoid Vyrin, but when he finally gets inside he finds her in the first stages of withdrawal and completely irrational. He has to restrain her and get help to keep her locked down for her own safety – he can only think of one person who loves her as much as he does: Jasper.
- Vyrin asks Jasper to come help his sister and explains the situation.
- Jasper comes to take care of Chloe, completely stunned that its come to this. A part of him wonders if she’d have been this bad off if she just married Edward or Xiphil as a child.
- Jasper is called away for only a moment but when he returns he finds Chloe about to kill herself! He manages to talk her down and even promises to get Edward and Xiphil to come see her.
- Jasper jumps down Vyrin’s throat for putting his sister on the brink like this. He demands the doctor find Xiphil and Edward and get them to visit Chloe.
- Edward comes to see Chloe (Jasper is present but only as a watcher).
- Vyrin has some trouble pinning down Xiphil given he’s helping out all over the place and his people are in chaos. The shaman says he will come but he cannot promise he’d be of help to her situation – even now he won’t sugar coat things for her.
- When Vyrin gets back he finds Kyshtari waiting for him. He’s been all over this thing with Chloe, and its great he’s so sweet, but when will he pick? He has two futures, one is nursing to health the shattered pieces of a peasant and the other is elevating his entire family to royalty by marrying a beautiful and smart Promathea. See What Happens.
- Xiphil comes to see Chloe. See What Happens
BOND: Taisie (nudge her about her feelings for Wilson and if she’ll marry a man like him)
Medea getting heat from the harpies and getting into a fight in one too many parties so the Crown orders that someone mentor the damned woman in official etiquette and Cloe volunteers.
- Cloe takes Medea to a party to get an initial insight in Medea’s behavior. All the top women are invited and Cloe plays back up when needed.
- Cloe learns that Medea has a daughter and she is willing to learn for Mikayla’s sake. Losing her mother when she was little she feels for Medea and wants her to be able to have a connection with her daughter.
- Cloe talks with JJ about how Medea is trying to better herself for Mikayla.
- Try to help Medea find a real connection with Mikayla since things are awkward between them still.
Kime is placed as Cloe’s personal guard as most of her others have been tired of keeping up with the royal duchess. Cloe brushes him off as just another boring guard to ditch.
- Cloe is out with Felisha or Aubrey, Kime in tow and the two girls decide to have a little fun with him. Flirting and causing a bit of playful mischief. Surprisingly he joins right back with the flirting and mischief.
- One of the days Kime is watching Cloe he notices her missing and is able to track her down. He finds her dressed down and in the seedy place of Shade’s Run. At first she panics thinking she was about to get in a whole lot of trouble. Until he joins in the party with her.
Nicholas tries to talk to Kris about the “weaknesses” of the Shattered Realm and how they get their fire powers. However, he’s also teetering on just asking to join given the situation in the mafia.
- Odette learns from Finn that Hope’s would-be-suit, William, is a cultist. She talks about this with Essence and/or Emeline. When Cross overhears it though, he chimes in that William is also the douche bag that took Tabitha’s shop.
- Cross pays William a visit and demands some answers.
- William demands Xanthus and the mafia do something about the Shattered Realm before he gets killed over this. Asoth steps into their chat, annoyed that this is the second time the Fire God has poked his nose into his domain.
- When the Shattered Realm and the Xanthus Mafia go head to head, the battle is dangerous to everything around them. (Put some civilians in the middle trying to get through who are injured – maybe Camellia, Calliope or Larisa?). The Legion show up to break up the battle and try to arrest who they can.
- See What Happens.
People start leaving “offerings” at the tavern to appease Cross. Nayeli and Xalia notice that its mostly Nazcans who have lost their home and want their God to “forgive them” so they can stop suffering.
- Nayeli tells I’Frit about this.
- I’Frit tells Cross, who finds the whole concepts ridiculous.
- A man shows up with his three daughters. He offers all of them up to Cross if he will forgive their people and allow them to return home. Cross tells them to stop looking to Gods to solve their damned issues and start solving them themselves!
Danielle attempts to convince Edward that she should be authorized to run a real investigation into the Cult of Asoth – the hard thing is that they aren’t easy to pin down. He suggests, if she wants to try such an improbable task she should talk to the Legion about making it a joint effort to maximize resources and hopefully get real results.
- Danielle talks with Jean about arranging a joint effort to bring down the Cult of Asoth. See What Happens.
BOND: Percy (Help with invention of sap gloves.), Cloe (Learn she is in the mafia and try to talk her out of it.)
Dante works on Nitrous Oxide as a way to shut up whiny patients. However, his first few trials do not go according to plan…
- Testing one of the inhaler bags ends up gasing him instead. He passes out and someone (Jason, Cloe or Marlene?) find him and wake him up. He is in a hilarious and giggly state, completely not like himself.
- Frustrated with the setbacks, Dante can rant to any friend who will listen.
- Nearly kill himself testing but finally have a decent break through.
- Starts looking for test subject volunteers.
- Eventually discover the limitations of his invention and how it can only really be useful for surgeries.
- Uses the inhalant before his birthday, since he’s depressed, and someone (Jason or Marlene?) notices. He doesn’t get a pass from them just because it’s his birthday either.
- Sells the final product as a recreational drug through William but the corrupt man starts providing it to criminals and taking credit.
- Jason offers to let his uncle sell it to the Clinic with full credit, since it will save lives.
After the time steam issues are resolved by the Dawnbringers, a private investigation is held into Time Keepers – especially since Torus vanished from his cell.
- While looking into just who Torus is, they run into a young lady who swears she knows something but will only tell them in a private place. She names an old hotel.
- When they get there she isn’t there but the location rolls back in time. They find themselves in the days of the warlock hunts. Issue is, Dante’s mouth and brains get him arrested as a warlock! Which is ironic, since Vyrin is the mage.
- Vyrin runs into the girl finally, who offers to help him free Dante but gets in close with him. Then he wakes up to find himself cursed with a puppet magic that makes him her tool. She assures him that no one can cross the Time Keepers.
- While that’s going on, Dante deals with people trying to “Test” him for magic. He notices the bishop in charge of these hunts is none other than Torus!
- After, the girl helps them get out and Vyrin can’t say anything about his binding. She gets them back to their own time.
- The girl appears to Vyrin afterwards and tells him that if Dante keeps pushing the matter she will make Vyrin KILL him personally.
- Vyrin tries to talk Dante out of the investigation now. See What Happens.
Danx is put in charge of solving ritualistic murders being committed on Roma. As they are a very rare species, the victims have mostly known Edan in someway (since he goes out of his way to hire them) and the two work together.
- They find a lead on a crazy woman who lost her child to a Roma serial killer back in the day when they had a much higher population. They learn this just as Palden is taken to be the next victim!
- The work with Trisha, who uses her holy powers to find Palden, and stop the killer/save the day.
DAWNBRINGERS [WORLD PLOT]
~ The Dawnbringer fights against, not just one, but two undead dragons. The Dawnbringer is brought down by Serpa and Metael. It is scattered all over Nazca’s ruins and jungle. This should be short, allow them to fight a little then fail.
~ As the fight happens rather suddenly. Metael claws its way into the leadership room and attacks them with a huge swipe. Scathe grabs their leader (Leo) and saves him via shadows. However, the others (Vindassi, Oseron, Takeshi, Mitsuko & Chester) are actually caught in the clawed hand of the dragon and taken away.
~ Chisu, Senchiro and Toru realize that they are alive, among the many dead – including Mitsuko. Toru has a complete break down and Chisu and Senchiro have to get him to see reason. They come together and decide what to do next. Options: Find others |or| find their way home to try and get help. NOTE: any River’s Return stones should have been linked to the Dawnbringer which is now destroyed. They will not work.
~ Yuki, Akiha, Eriko and Raiu find each other quickly. Yuki must revive Akiha who took mortal wounds. Yuki can save her life and get her on her feet but she cannot heal her to full. Thankfully Akiha is a caster. They have to decide what to do now. Options: Find others |or| find their way home to try and get help. NOTE: any River’s Return stones should have been linked to the Dawnbringer which is now destroyed. They will not work.
~ Scathe takes a wounded Leorajh back to the capitol to report what has happened to the King. He already sent his people to scout and find survivors or at least more information. Leorajh is tended to and determined to go to Nazca and find the other leaders.
~ Raiu, Yuki, Eriko, Senchiro, Toru and Akiha meet back up in Shade’s Run. They break the news to Raiu that Mitsuko didn’t make it out. Naturally he is destroyed but determined to rescue whomever they can.
~ Xalia and Nayeli take a pocket healer (Dante) to go and look for survivors. While roaming the wilds of Nazca they find animals strangely monstrous and bloodthirsty. They find Chester alive and needing tending too. Chester informs them of what happened after the leaders were grabbed. Chester tells them that the dragon transformed into a hulking man like creature. The other leaders were put into cages and carried away by minions with wings, under Serpa’s command. They all went north but in slightly different directions. They were alive, the dragons were taking survivors.
~ Kime and Ymira have been tasked with gathering up items from Vindassi’s belongings in case they have to hold a funeral for him. They find Leorajh in his office. When they question him he shows them a letter from a Shadow Hunter that has some idea where Vindassi is being held. He intends to go to him once he finds a suitable sword and shield to bring him. The three (if the players want to) can insist on coming.
~ In the freezing snow, Raiu, Toru, Chisu and Akiha find Saiya among bodies of the Dawnbringer’. He is alive but needs immediate attention. They have to turn back or risk losing Saiya. They use a custom teleportation stone.
~ Yuki, Eriko and Senchiro find Xiphil held in a large encampment of the enemy creatures. Many around him have been transformed or are laying dead as half-formed monstrosities. Mitsuko is bound, and a ritual to transform him is about to happen. They attempt to save him only to be caught in the ritual and changed. Because all of them are captured at the same time, the ritual is not as powerful and they retain their minds – for the most part. They manage to save Mitsuko and the group teleports out (custom teleportation stone). Start them off seeing someone transformed and in the ritual, dying from it.
~ The changed gumi members have to adapt to their altered states.
~ Senchiro attempts to perfect his bushido with the use of only one eye thanks to the rituals effect on him. Eriko sees his frustrations and tries to help him.
~ Yuki talks to Chisu about if she’s still “pretty” to him given how she looks now.
~ Leorajh, Ymira & Kime fight through monsters until they find Vindassi. He is being guarded by a huge metal-armored half-dragon creature. Leorajh leave them to fight it so he can free Vindassi and give him weapons to fight with. They win, they leave for home. Vindassi tells Leorajh, (being released or at the end of the fight) that he heard the ‘beasts’ talking about the Master taking a Host. It was vague. They use a custom teleportation stone to get home.
~ Xiphil gets a visit from Leila and Jasper when they hear about August’s death.
~ Xanthus’ operations with Wysteria are ambushed by some of Meteal’s brood. When he, and his people, identify that these once were Wysterian people it gets his interest.
~ Xanthus brings his evidence to Jean, who is his best “in” with the authorities.
~ Jean orders Kibo to gather all the data on attacks by Meteal’s creatures on non-Wysterian territories. They come up with a map that shows the range of the disease and how it is spreading.
~ Jean brings his findings to Chestin and is put into contact with Leorajh as a result. Upon learning all of the details, Jean offers to assist Leorajh in creating a recruitment campaign to actually get enough people to take this dragon down.
~ The Consortium gives Leorajh a new HQ for the fight in Wysteria. They named it The New Dawn. It is equipped with more fire power, shields of magic and physical, as well as a handy little ‘shadow drive’. This drive will put them in a nexus space that will allow them to travel close to the realm of the Umbral Halls but only partially in the realm of the light world. This allows them to ‘cloak’ and be unseen or hit by the Dragons. Of course they can’t attack either, but at least they won’t be pulled apart immediately!
~ After putting together the pieces of where Oseron would be held (where Metael is) the Dawnbringers assault the Iron Core.
~ Leorajh leaves recklessly on his own, taking a glider and making his way down to the surface where he can see cages. He goes to look for Oseron. He finds Oseron but he has been possessed by Matael, who wants to have a new body. Oseron manages to tell Leorajh what has happened and order Leo to kill him for the betterment of the world. Leo eventually kills him and breaks down right afterward. Vindassi goes after him.
~ They fight Serpa and mortally wound it. The creature does one final attack before it escapes, moving as fast as the wind can.
~ The characters retrieve Leorajh and Vindassi with Oseron’s body.
~ A funeral is held for Oseron. The Dawnbringers, the Consortium, the Shadow Hunters, the King and the Lord Spiritual are all in attendance. People can pass along their condolences.
~ Theos appears to the Monster Hunters (Leila, Jasper & Palden) and asks them if they are interested in a quest. The quest is to engage the Metael or Serpa minion monsters, kill them and put their essence in a crystal he gives them. He will pay them, of course. He assures them that when the crystal is charged he will know and appear again.
~ The Monster Hunters finish killing a handful of the dragon-infected creatures. Theos appears when the crystal starts to waft with Slada’Sha blue-purple-black-white energy. He analyzes it. He admits to them that this is bad. Very bad. He has to take this back to his home and confer with his people.
~ Theos asks Chestin to gather his champions for a meeting with him.
~ Chestin gathers his champions: The 5 Paladins, Leorajh and Oseron. Theos explains the dragons are being resurrected using the Slada’Sha’s energy – world ending energy. The energy comes from an ancient god like creature that very little is known about. He thinks he can get more answers with the help of Chestin’s strongest people. He wants them to go through a location reached through the nexus that holds a key to something called the Akashic Library. There they can find more information on the ancient god and the Slada’Sha power.
~ The group moves through a portal in the nexus that leads to a pitch black underground location. Upon lighting it up they realize they are in ancient Araneae tunnels. It looked to be a version of the Sacred Web, but one so much older that the spider’s webbing contains ancient magic. Theos explains that the first Araneae were very much so magi but time changed them, as it does everyone. They group fight monsters, find the key to the Akashic Library and Theos takes it (unless one of them gets snippy – then he argues a little and inevitably steals it). He teleports them home but does not arrive with them.
~ A runner has teleported in, from Kelvin of Sheedan, to warn the King that a huge shadow-wraith-dragon is attacking and quickly moving towards Shade’s Run. Chestin, Oseron and Leorajh decide to take action. According to the runner, the dragons raising the dead and decimating life in its path as it goes… it will probably arrive within the night! Do they call Theos? Who do they mobilize? Do they evacuate the area?
~ Arcturus visit’s Eshana. The two take a walk, none the wiser of the oncoming battle (well she isn’t). They visit the site that the grid system for the magic barrier connects inside of the castle grounds. He attacks it and destroys it. The dragon immediately attacks, causing death and madness.
~ Krul arrives and attacks the city. With the magic barrier down it can cast its foul spells onto the populace, causing madness and death, from death, minions on the inside.
~ While fighting against Krul, Lucious is killed, as is most of the Light Company.
~ The Temple, being in the sky, is hit by the dragon’s attacks. Xiphil is killed while him and JJ attempt to run. JJ tries to resurrect him like he did once before but Draconis drags him away, knowing there is more destiny to be had here.
~ The Champion’s League fight Krul from outside the barrier. During the fight, the group is attacked from behind. Arcturus took a potshot at them from behind their lines. The evil mage vanishes before they can get vengeance on him. Vanshee and Gaelnaris are spared from the attack by their weapons, which can deflect the Slada’Sha’s power. Adrian and Aros aren’t so lucky (but aren’t dead yet).
~ The Arcane Sanctum, a ship from another world, appears. Flanked between it and the New Dawn, Krul is run off.
~ Chantria assists people in healing and some early resurrections (any ‘released spirits’ are going to be too far gone). She introduces them to the Holy power of the Heavenly Host as her people have studied it. Zanzas is there to be her body guard and fight off the remaining monsters.
~ Ravengale arrives to assist in healing the mortally wounded in their area. He revives Aros and Adrian. He learns that Adrian is a mage and looks oddly like Varden Violet Eye, one of their former council members.
~ Theos comes to introduce his help to Aether. He informs them that the city-ship is called Arcane Sanctum and it is an ancient, all be it exiled, mage-hub from the ancient past. He regrets to inform them that the blast they saw was a onetime use artifact that they had kept for just an emergency. Where the Arcane Sanctum could still pelt little holy and arcane spells at the enemy, in reality it was just the mages and clergy aboard doing those attacks and the ship itself has only a barrier for defense with no offense at all. He offers his people to give training and to champions of Aether.
~ A group funeral is held for the fallen heroes of the attack – including Lucious & Xiphil.
~ Chantria takes JJ to visit the clergy halls and take his mind off of losing his dear friend. She senses the connection he has to the Heavenly Host and believes that with some rites and teaching he could become a powerful priest of sorts. He agrees to the training and offers to teach her how to channel as he’s learned.
~ Vindassi visits Ravengale (at Theos or Chestin’s request if need be) to learn about how to augment his combat with healing and protection.
~ Zanzas takes Kaidan and Maelstrom through the Halls of Mist. The two have potential to learn the mist magics to augment their already powerful necromancy and bring that forward in combat.
~ Theos introduces any interested mages to the studies within the tower.
~ Kariel follows her intuition and finds Eshana. She talks to her about entropy magic and how it can transform ‘demon’ magic. She offers to teach Eshana a little if she is interested. If she wants more than a spell or two, she tells her to find her in the Arcane Sanctum’s Walk of Chaos.
~ Akuchi suggests that Chestin consider taking up some Paladin training. It seems to be exactly what he was looking for all along: power with healing and protecting. He warns him that it will not save everyone, but that maybe, just maybe, it would give him an edge to feel like he has done something when he -does- save someone.
~ Adrian gets Theos’ ‘number’ from Ravengale and goes to talk to him about Varden Violeteye. Varden was Theos’ master. Theos tells him that his father wanted him to find him as soon as possible. He stated that at ‘this age’ Adrian probably has realized something isn’t right and he isn’t aging. He wanted to apologize for what he did… but the thing is, that’s all Theos knows! Varden vanished recently, saying something about protecting the last few dragons not tainted. Adrian knows about Savarius, and that he has ‘left’ for the Cradle of Creation.
BOND: Sable (Asks for more in-depth lessons on diplomacy and etiquette so he can impress his father.)
BOND: Kime (About gaining more personal responsibilities there is a certain royal duchess who can’t seem to keep a guard: Cloe), Edan (Checking in on how his father is doing now he is dowager.)
Find out that children are going missing starting with the Orphanage. He calls together his knights to be on the look for anything strange on the streets.
- A lower class family approaches Edward about their child had gone missing. Knowing it was strange they went from Orphans to children with family he finds out the child often plays with the orphan kids.
- Edward and two knights get leads on the child slavery ring outside of the capitol. He takes them to free the children.
- Talk to Yasnin about the worried of being a parent and the dangers out there. He wants to be a father but is also afraid to. Between the problems in his family and knowing Kari’s family has instabilities in the blood line.
- After he asks Karidee if she is happy with just having fur babies or does she want to have a actual child one day.
Edward talks to Karidee about the expectations of the Knight’s Tournament since he had been undefeatable for the past two years.
- Sometime before the tournament, he overhears a few knights talking about how they are going to throw the match if they go against the captain. Afraid to over shadow their boss. Kime is there telling them to knock it off even as he fanboys over him.
- Edward annoyed at the fact goes to Kari, he wants to win on skill not because someone gave him the title.
Senchiro obtains a new weapon to use in battle when he kills its evil owner.
- Eriko is sparring with Senchiro. During the sparring match, Eriko starts to lose herself by becoming more and more aggressive. Senchiro calls the fight, worried about her, but she doesn’t know what was happening.
- Eriko has nightmares about the life/death of the spirit possessing her. Yuki wakes her up (having been near by), concerned, but she is still confused.
- Eriko and Yuki watch Senchiro instructing the soldiers and Eriko starts getting very negative about Senchiro. When Yuki calls her on it though, Eriko has no memory of what she’s said. This causes Yuki to become concerned as she can feel a spiritual “something” but isn’t sure what.
- One night, Eriko sneaks into Senchiro’s room and steals his weapon. However she is caught trying to do so. As a result, she tries fighting him with it. She isn’t as good with it as he is, and he manages to subdue her, demanding what is going on. She doesn’t have a clue, and seems to not even know why she is in Senchiro’s room in the first place.
- At the time Yuki had already brought her concerns to Saiya.
- When Senchiro hauls Eriko in to see the spiritualists, they have a guess as to what is happening already. Eriko has been possessed by a ghost. A ghost of one of Mouko’s agents that were killed by Senchiro for the weapon, and they looking for revenge before they cross over.
BOND: Mira (prod at the girl and generally start a kind of rivalry), Kariel (eventually seek out voidmancy under her), Demetri (why not Medea?), Jean (check up on her progress), Amon (teasing him for quitting)
Eshana asks Monnique along on a little adventure to gather supplies for a ritual (see below).
The first requires them to harvest fire beetles.
- The second requires them to bind and Ignis Shade but there are multiple of them.
- The last requires a cursed object – and hearing there is a witch the Monster Hunters so she goes on her own to negotiate that part.
- During this, Monnique mentions it to Belladonna and learns Eshana is her sister (can have a cultist on hand so this isn’t just Christine talking to herself, maybe NPC Fandral?)
- See What Happens.
(After Balor Plot)
Finishes her ritual of transference but now she needs to lure Balor out, she talks with Medea about it but leaves out the risk to herself.
- Get Kariel’s (and any other voidmancers if they are in play by then) help to summon a demon and bind it. She then forces it to give Balor a message. She has evidence that they are not siblings and plans to show it to him – knowing how much that upsets him.
- They meet up and Eshana uses her spell to transfer the curses and contracts from Balor onto her. This turns her into a villain character who then vanishes with Melchior – leaving a bewildered Balor behind.
- Balor demands help from Medea to set this right. He knows Demetri supposedly cared for her, and Belladonna to. He pools all the people in Eshana’s life that he has used to hurt her and asks them to help him save her.
- Talk to Mel about some stuff for in-between.
- In the end, Balor can think of no way to save her other than to set things back to the way they were and destroy the ritual.
BOND: Audrey (Fenda invites Audrey over for lunch to keep social with each other. Lunch leads to talking about men/dating. This proves to require drinks and ends with the two getting tipsy and giggly.)
Willow. Mother/daughter bonding time, via a girl’s day out shopping ending with a dinner. Fenda is starting the research process for a new roll, and buying outfits is one of many ways she gets a feel for a character. Willow’s fashion in-sight it always helpful.
- Eager to test out her new persona, a dark harpy of a woman, Fenda creates a disguise and attends a large party. There she meets Barbara, Monique and Hanna. She makes future plans with the one she finds most compelling to her character.
- While at the theater house Fenda’s darker persona takes the enjoyment of pranks and manipulation pushes a younger actress past her point of tolerance that she quits. This causes other cast members to believe she’s crossed the line with her method acting. The director, Barnaby, is called in to access the situation. He doesn’t find anything wrong with the girl quitting, claiming she’s too weak. What self-doubt about her actions Fenda had are erased by Barnaby’s acceptance.
- To Willow’s surprise Fenda invites Barnaby over for dinner. She is surprised again by how well the pair get along now that Fenda has dived into her darker persona.
Wanting to take her personas up a notch Fenda visits the Consortium hoping an inventor can assist her, since more of her rolls are leaning towards magic and darker characters.
- Fenda is introduced to Percy where she shares her request and the pair create the concept of special effects.
- Percy invites Fenda back for the first trial run. Which goes horribly wrong, the “magic” wrist device catches the sleeve of her dress on fire. Which is when Fenda discovers that the inventing process is all trial-and-error. Much to her disappointment. (See how the thread evolves from there if it’s worth continuing).
BOND: Rosalyn (another dark lady like herself, take an interest in her), Hanna (curious about the so-called “witch”), Theos & Andregoras (meet them), Celith (meet her, learn she is intertwined with Medford), Kris (one off happy fun shit)
Eidolon is assigned to protect Hadley as she is one of a kind and targeted by Time Soldiers. She gets to know him and Fenrir.
- Eventually realize Eidolon is borderline suicidal at this point.
- Offer to help un-curse Fenrir from the ring.
Try to find her scattered curses, specifically:
- The Wasting Curse (Person wastes away no matter how much they eat.)
- The Curse of Eternal Night (Person is struck blind.)
- The Curse of Paralysis (Can’t use legs.)
- The Venom Curse (Wounds from the weapon cannot be healed.)
- The Curse of Death (Makes a person ill, eventually causes death.)
Edan notices that someone has been stalking him and his home is robbed missing important documents that connect him to Xanthus.
- Both Helen and Danx can notice that the Duke is refusing knights help and peaks both of their curiosity. Len and Danx run into each other as they investigate the foreign dealers against Xathus. With Len’s Keen sight and analyzing skills she realizes what group is after Edan. The two decide to work together to solve the case.
- The two go down to the docks to gain evidence against the group as a crime syndicate. Figuring if they can gain get this then they can turn in the group without putting Edan’s name in it.
- Len and Danx alert Edward of the group and the trio arrest them. After, Edward comes down on Danx for allowing a civilian like Len to put himself at risk.
- Realizing how much she missed this she confronts Danx on solving other crimes together as private investigators.
- Amon notices that Helen is looking for a nanny for Lucy. Afraid that if he found out why he be upset. Knowing he would figure it out she tells him that she wants to work as Len again to solve crimes.
Helen becomes pregnant and the family celebrate the fourth edition. However the pregnancy is difficult and Amon and the family tries to support her through it.
- Helen goes into labor early and the baby is born small. Jason explained that it may not have long to live.
- Helen tried to explain to Lucy that her little brother/sister is a very special child but can only be with the family for a short time. They need to live every moment celebrating the child’s life.
- Amon finds Helen breaking down and has to support her with knowing she will lose her baby.
BOND: Alessa (Hope goes over to Alessa’s for lunch but instead seems Alessa is tending to a sickly dog… She moves to help but before Alessa can warn her that the dog isn’t as friendly as he should be given he is sick the animal bites her. Alessa has to take Hope to the Clinc to get treatment for the bite.)
Hope is out with Willow and confesses her feelings for Ichiko and if there may be a chance with the two of them. Willow offers to help.
- Willow asks Chorozon to set up a Birthday party for one of the friends with Hope in tow. Willow tells Hope that the party will be a good place to let Ichiko know because her friends will be there to have her back.
- At the party Hope talks with Ichiko about her feelings (see what happens)
When Bahai spoke with Hope, she mentions her bow is in the depths of a cavern accessed by a mining village and it’s causing unwanted chaos. Killing several villagers.
- Hope, decides that she must retrieve this bow and help the village. And asks the help of Ichiko, Kris, and Sable insists that a holy knight, Karidee, go too. For extra protection.
- When they reach the village the mining company has decided to make use of explosives and close this tunnel and open another elsewhere. As it is evil and several have died since opening the chamber. Hope explains that the contents of the cavern is hers and that they need to go in to get it. The village revolts and decides that if the evil is hers she too must be burned with the cavern entrance…
- The team has to convince them that burning Hope along with the artifact is not acceptable. See what happens.
[Ichiko] and [Kris] hear of a mining camp that built their camp (on some sort of sacred ground maybe right outside the Dark Forest) and chaos has ensued. The people have stopped working and began to fight among each other and the knights can’t seem to keep peace. Edward asks the group to check it out because his knights said it didn’t happen until the minors had found some strange stone.
A spirit had been released that possesses the power to shape-shift and lures the team into a trap when it disguises itself as [Hope]. It convinces them the only way to save the site is to destroy the Stone fully. Meanwhile [Kris] is trying to find how to stop the spirit but it’s hard when the town has been cursed to lie in hopes to keep it from being banished. They learn that it’s weakness is the truth.
The character with the new information encounters the character talking to their loved one. [Kris] tries to convince [Ichiko] that this is the evil spirit and the only way to stop it is by telling the truth. They each must confess some sort of secret until it becomes weak and one of them is able to seal it back into the stone.
After, Ichiko talks with Kris about his feelings for Hope (since he had to admit them during the secrets phase).
BOND: Jasper (about helping him to find a good Aetherian wife), Kelase’ & Tsubasa (is it more fun to be a hero taking down a villain or a villain being chased by a hero?)
Janos takes some time to get to know Theos, interested in the new faction. While there, a voidmancer comes in and is clearly upset. They have lost their beloved pet bunny, Bon-Bon, is missing. This wouldn’t be an issue except that he was recently affected by void energies that have warped him and made him aggressive. The man wants his pet back to fix it – meaning he needs someone to rescue it before someone else takes it out.
- Janos works with Theos and one other (whoever is free and needs the plot) to try and recaptured the tiny, high nimble and now vicious beast.
- When they return the bunny, however, the voidmancer has taken an interest in Janos and imprisons him using a demonic prison ritual – which works thanks to his corruption. While Theos, whomever and Janos’ lovers are able to get him free it certainly raises a few questions.
Janos, Kelase’ and Tsubasa finish a hunt but fail to save a local woman from being the creatures victim. They notice that she was protecting something, sure enough it’s a babe. Roll luck to see who it likes, the highest roll wins unless there is a botch – in which case it likes that person so much it will scream if not held by them.
- Janos tries to find any next of kin for the babe but there was little to tell him who the mother was on her person.
- They decide the best thing to do is to take it to mages (either at AEGIS or the AS). However, the mages scry and learn the babe’s father is a warlock and more likely to kill the child. So do they give it up to an orphanage? See What Happens.
BOND: Ivy & Camellia (treat the girls to a spa day), Patrick (take on an outing, discuss relationship and realize they are similar in many ways), Grace (take her into court, brag about her), Jason & Odin (boys nightout, sort out a vacation together)
Jarius learns that William has an interest in Ivy and he gets extremely jealous.
- Jarius attempts to beat William at his own game – poker. However he loses and ends up owing the mafia money!
- Jarius hides his struggles to pay back the massive debt in incurred from Ivy.
- Nicholas or Noru are sent to ring the cash out of Jarius while Grace is present.
- When William’s debts rise, Ivy is kidnapped as collateral
- Jarius must work with William to get his wife back.
Organize a vacation with Jason and Odin so they can get back into the swing of things as the trouble making trio they once were.
- See What Happens
Aim to grow the prestige of the Hastings
- Venture to crush his father’s business ventures in a vendetta against the Gideon family. ((if he succeeds, then perhaps a Galleon/Jarius conversation which could turn seriously ugly)
- Host Grand Gala event for Grace’s Birthday
- Overwork to the point that Ivy has to discuss the issue with him.
- Bond Ivy: On a family vacation with Ivy, Camelia, Odin, kids, Jason, Jarius is forced to settle his stressed mind.
BOND: Odin (how does it work with a GUY?), Taisie & Gen (needing a specimen for the next phase of research)
Palden learns about a “possessed” kid that would be ideal for Jason’s research when it comes in as a request for the Monster Hunters. He tries to swipe it but Jasper comes in and demands to know what he’s doing. Palden can either come clean or lie to them to see if he can get the job for just him and Trisha to do.
- IF he lies, Jasper is still suspicious and tells the women (Leila, Hadley and Rissa) about it. They opt to tail him.
- IF he comes clean, Jasper suggests the whole team take it up since its still a request for THEM in the end.
- Trisha works with Palden (and potentially the team) to see if the kid in question is corrupted or not. They learn he is but, worse, the corrupting spirit passes via touch! This kid wasn’t the first infected, just the most recent, and if they don’t do something to cleanse the spirit it could become an epidemic.
- See What Happens.
Jason is pushed by a nobleman to prescribe his wife meds for being “Depressed”. He’s dubious about this though and asks Ivy to talk to the woman first.
- Ivy talks to the woman and learns she’s just depressed because he husband has no time for her, no love for her, etc.
- Jason talks to Ivy and Gen about it. Ivy suggests sending the woman to therapy but Gen worries it will give the impression she’s crazy. The issue is, what’s better? Crazy or sick?
- See What Happens.
BOND: Chestin (Discuss helping out.), Janos (Reconnect), JJ (Reconnect), Cloe (perhaps help her out during a special event? – ex: birthday, ball, about blackmail? something?), Xiphil (Catch up)
Chestin and his usual entourage are out for the day hunting, needing a break from the countless Kingly responsibilities. Jasper decides to tag along. They travel thick into the woods tracking a stag when they are ambushed by a group of men attempting to kill the king (Melchior Minons, Displaced Nazcans, Or other group?). Skirmishes ensue. The assassins seem prepared for them and the fight is hard. Distracted a moment (fighting too many, slightly injured?), Chestin does not see one of his attackers. Jasper does and has just enough time to move between the King and assassin, taking a severe blow. The Royal Duke buckles, and drops, seemingly dead. Somehow (reinforcements, entourage drags King out of there, another group arrives etc) Chestin gets out alive.
- Jasper survives, and is either brought back to the castle where he suffers through recovery of a very harsh wound (thinking stab close to the heart, but maybe a little higher than the lungs, or puncture lung?) or he is taken and recovered by assassins and ransomed for money, which he could be recused from. He could also be left for dead, and discovered by some wanderer or another.
- Eventually talk to Chestin about it and offer to be more help in the family duties. See what happens.
- Could be countless other plot fallouts because of this (Did someone in the castle set up the attack? Extra precautions taken with King, etc).
~ Bond: Kendra (run into her in the courts, try to act casual but reconnect a bit)
His parents are called in and Amon is actually against letting him study magic if its so dangerous. Not wanting that, Percy breaks the promise and tells their parents that Keita just wasn’t taking care of himself. Naturally parents are upset about it as there is NO sane reason to do this. They warn Keita if he collapses again they will pull him from classes so he MUST take care of himself!
- After, Keita is furious with Percy for breaking his promise.
Asks his mother to look at a small place with him. They find a small place that is just perfect for him.
- After a bit he realizes living on his own is lonely and starts coming home once a week to have his laundry done. He increasingly makes excuses to come home just to spend time with his family.
- Eventually Helen confronts him about his coming home. They talk about it… See what happens.
Percy comes home and is all caught up in telling everyone how fascinating his life is going. Saving the world and such on the fancy floating airship. He practically ignores Keita during his visit.
- Keita eventually grows tired of his brothers boasting and takes a walk. Low and behold Monni happens to be on a walk as well. She tells him of a family that would always be there no matter what. Monni explains about Asoth.
- Keita is introduced to Belladonna and Fandral
~ Bond: Alessa (her mentor and mother figure)
~ Alessa and Monnique talk to Kendra about it. She doesn’t feel any progress with Marek so she agrees to at least wine-and-dine Vincent to see if there is anything there. She begins to notice how close the girls are and that Monnique seems like a caring girl.
~ Marek comes to check up on Alessa about the previous concerns with her ill staff. In the process she mentions how excited she is to see if her father and Kendra hit it off.
~ Kendra and Vincent do their little dinner date. However, the man’s more gentle nature isn’t really her speed but she realizes he’d make for a good friend. After all, they have something they care about in common: Alessa.
~ Marek asks her how the date went.
~ The girls ambush her after for details. However, Monnique is clearly distracted since Estella wants to move out of the capitol and she doesn’t want to leave. Kendra offers to make the girl her ward at fist and if they get along well a possible adoption could follow.
~ Bond: Fawkes (poke at him, see if he’s fun or not), Jean (how much longer do we play nice?)
(After the traitor escapes the Shattered Realm.)
~ Kibo hears about the incident and brings it up to Jean. Asks for special permission to track the bastard down but won’t explain why he’s so invested in it.
~ Not caring what methods he uses, he asks Mouko to help him find him.
~ They catch the bastard and Kibo struggles with if he should kill him and say he never found him, or catch him and let the Legion/Crown judge him. See What Happens.
~ Either way, after Jean talks to him about his involvement and he admits some habits are hard to break (aka defending his old boss).
~ Works with either Taren or Fawkes on a murder case. The person is killed by suffocation but supposedly no one was with him and there are no signs of forced entry. Suspects include an estranged son, a divorced wife that is being stiffed on the legal severance, an aged Wysterian butler who is nearly deaf and a preteen handmaiden.
~ They interview each of the suspects one after another and compare notes on their thoughts.
~ The two look over the evidence, the interviews, and then try to act on it to solve the murder.
~ See What Happens.
BOND: Ymira (Remembering the battle, Kime catches up with Ymira and offers to buy her a drink and listen to all he can about magic. He has no affinity for it himself, but he gained a great respect for it from the battle. He also gains a crush on a woman waaay older than him.), Liam (hears that Liam and Myth decided not to get together after all. He asks if he needs to beat him up.), Kris (Meets up with him and they have a Bro moment with similar personalities. Agree to have a drinking contest just for fun.)
Kime meets someone from Phaira who recognizes him by his tattoo and name, since Kime never changed it. He asks if Kime would like to go meet his mother, he knows where she is and she’s alive!
- Kime goes to Liam and talks about it, unsure if it’s a good idea or not.
- Afterwards, he returns to the Phairan with Liam in toe and just gets information on her, but ultimately decides he’s not ready for it yet.
Kime, Danielle and Danx have to go undercover to uncover an illegal gambling operation at someone’s house. It’s a terrible idea to bring Kime along who can’t lie to save his life, literally. Danx and Danielle try to make sure they can teach Kime how to lie, or at least put on a pokerface. It ends with Kime being able to gain something of a ‘gameface’ but that’s about it.
- They enter the gambling den, and Kime has strict orders not to talk, just go along with the flow because his tell would be easy. They put him front and center as the mark who’s there to lose, which Kime can do because he’s terrible at cards. Danielle serves as the one in charge of cozying up to the mob boss while Danx is supposed to wait for a signal for someone to say something incriminating and send up the signal for backup to come.
- Kime is doing pretty solid at his job, until a girl messes him up, asking him seductive questions like what his intentions are and how much money he has. Around so many gamblers, Kime’s lie is an easy tell and the jig is up. The three have to fight their way out which is only way Kime regains some respect because if there’s one thing he can do, it’s fight. One of them manages to send out a signal which allows them all not to be overwhelmed. Kime sheepishly begs their forgiveness.
BOND: Alessa (sorry I put you in harms way)
A noble lord in Phelice is holding a talent show style competition to help raise the people’s spirits.
- Willow hears about it while out with Alessa and the two decide they want to enter. It would be great for Willow’s fashion line and maybe even get her enough fame to open her own shop someday. Meanwhile, Alessa could spread awareness for animal medicine.
- Ichiko has been asked to be a judge for the competition and mentions it to Hope, who thinks it could be a good place to get more political connections.
- Shaiyun and Kris hear about it. Kris becomes convinced he is MEANT to win this. How could he not? He has Willow to make him an amazing outfit. Alessa to get him a mascot and tend his wounds. Ichiko to help him train up and Hope to help him with any speeches! Add in Shaiyun helping him set up the routine and he’s a sure-fire win! Shaiyun tries to mention the others might want to join on their own but he ignores it in his excitement.
- When everyone meets up, Kris brings up his amazing plan to win before anyone can say anything else. The others know Kris has been down on his luck and this is the most excited he’s looked in a while. They each decide to do what they can to help him while also doing their own shows.
- Helping Kris puts a drain on everyone but Ichiko (since he’s only a judge). When Ichiko notices the toll being taken on the others, he isn’t sure catering to Kris’ selfish nature is the answer – that was what got him in trouble in Cardinal Meridian, wasn’t it? And nearly got people killed.
- Ichiko takes Kris to see what the others are working on behind stage. Kris realizes that they had their own hopes for this, their own dreams and realizes he didn’t even consider that.
- Kris drops out of the competition and instead put his time into helping everyone else get their things ready.
- See who wins the competition (let the dice Gods decide).
Given his personal issues with the zombies, Danielle and Danx suggest a therapist is best for Kris. However, he scoffs it off, swearing therapists are just for crazy people and girls. The truth is, his role models taught him to NEVER talk about his feelings.
- Danielle brings this up to Alessa, Hope and Willow – suggesting they try to gently help Kris see it isn’t bad to talk about how you feel.
- When the girls bring it up to him, Kris gets offended and can’t see what talking does for anyone!
- Kris rants to Ichiko about it, sees if he can find an ally in the ryuko man since he didn’t run to therapy after HE lost everything, right?
- The girls try to sort out how to get Kris to realize needing help is a sign of strength – not weakness. See What Happens.
LEGACY INSTITUTE [WORLD PLOT]
~ Zayne finds Lydia in the commons after school. Bored, he suggests they go explore the woods closest to the institute. Lydia suggests some old mines she heard the older students talking about. They’re supposed to be haunted. Thrilled with the idea they dart off to the library to guilt Destan into coming.
~ Zayne and Lydia convince Destan to come along.
~ The three head off to the mines. During their exploration they wake up a flock of bats, which sends them all screaming in terror. They find a nook to hide in while the bats pass by. It’s in the nook that one of them discovers an item. Seeing it as proof of their adventure they bring it back to school. Rotating who gets to hold onto it.
~ At school, Patrick notices Zayne and asks about if Baron has written any letters home. However, ghost activity picks up around them. They get away from it but at the time Zayne doesn’t put two-and-two together yet.
~ Lydia has the piece while she is with Zayne and it happens again. This time Zayne realizes the item may be the trigger.
– They tell Destan, who suggests that there is a group in the school that investigates things for the student body. But he knows Zayne isn’t going to be happy about it because Baron was previously in charge of it!
~ After finally talking Zayne into it, Lydia and Destan (with him in tow) go to the Student Committee of Investigation (Headed up by Patrick now that Baron is gone). They realize the object could be cursed, which would mean the best person to de-curse it is a mage.
~ Upon going to AEGIS the kids run into Grace. They say they need a “real” mage to look at it, but she diagnosis the situation easily enough. However, mages do not de-curse things – that is what priests do, and sometimes even that is beyond them for truly strong curses. See What Happens.
~ There is a big “father-son and mother-daughter” competition being held at the school. Everyone is into it, particularly because the winners get a trip to (and a full tour of) Phaira. Zayne and Destan make a friendly wager over it, with the loser having to obey the other (basically if Destan wins, Zayne will stay out of trouble one time when Destan asks him to but if Zayne wins, Destan will help him with his next scheme when asked). Given how fun it looks, Lydia demands to compete too only to realize she’d need her _mom_ with her.
~ Lydia talks with her father about the situation. He explains her mother cannot possibly come.
~ Lydia talks with Destan, Grace and Zayne about it. They suggest there are only two options: A) They get a woman to pretend to be her mom. B) They hook up her dad before the event starts! See What Happens.
~ Lucy can also attempt this of course.
~ Patrick can choose to play as well.
LEGIONARRIES [WORLD PLOT]
~ Sent to take the first child from Chloe & Vyrin. They are to offer her “compensation” in return for her lack of rebellion and continued silence on the matter. She will lose the child either way, so she can get a comfortable life for the next baby or she can rebel and be killed – her choice.
~ The child is brought secretly to the castle and kept under wraps while a hasty marriage is to be arranged to Cloe so the kid can be presented as her own. She arranges it with Dante’s folks, who then force him into the situation.
~ After, Dante is told about the child, but only in the sense that it is Cloe’s child out of wedlock and the family needed to save face about it with the quick marriage.
~ Chestin orders the knights to keep tabs on Chloe and Vyrin for any signs they would break the deal and/or spread rumors of the truth. At the first sign of doing so they are to be discreetly assassinated to prevent further trouble.
~ Chestin speaks to Jean about a rather wild idea – He wants to recruit the Juton to their cause. He noticed that the reports from those who went on the trip included talk about a man with horns that seemed rather intellectual. He wants them to locate this man and somehow arrange a meeting. He also wants the whole thing kept VERY quiet so as not to alienate the Nazcan’s now living among them.
~ They can try to find this man a handful of ways: Investigate those who want on the trip (Dante/James/Himitsu) for more intel on the specifics, get a mage to help them track the artifacts present and see if it homes in on him, capture and interrogate a Juton for where their master is hiding, scrying, visions, etc
~ Let them formulate a plan and see how it goes.
BOND: Yasnin (being lonely living alone he wants to get a puppy)
(After the Willow plotline)
Myth also approaches him and lets him know that his heart is with Rylin but he can still be his personal dresser and friend.
- Kime notices that Liam is depressed, he has a better understanding of himself but while exploring he ends up alone. Kime tried to let him know that he isn’t and maybe should reconnect with his real friends.
- Kime sets up a cooking lesson/dinner with Liam and Fawkes. Liam realizes that he always felt most comfortable around Fawkes and decides to let him know. (See what happens)
Liam and Elliot has a sleepover at his place and Liam asks Elliot why he still hides who he is. That maybe the world is ready for a change but Elliot can point out Liam isn’t all truthful with himself either.
- He goes out with Audrey and Felicia and tries to test the waters on what the popular girls view on more feminine men are. Curious to how open the world really is now.
- Talks to Myth about not having one single sex and what’s it like to be both sides.
- With everything he gains he talks to Elliot and introduces him to Myth’ to see if he can help his friend understand himself better.
BOND: Sheldon (Wanting some time with her dad Lydia gets him to agree to ride out on horseback to a clearing. Far enough away that Sheldon doesn’t risk getting called back to work. Once there the pair enjoy a picnic and Lydia gets a small lesson in horseback riding.), Destan & Zayne (Sleep over post IF they ever stop fighting)
Lydia is surprised by a visit from Celith. Thrilled to see her mom she pleads with her to stay longer. Her request being refused; she counters wanting to go with mom. Other kids split time between parents who aren’t married, so why not her? Unfortunately, Celith stands firm on a response of “no”. Without explanation as to why.
- Not one to give up on a question Lydia turns to Shelton for why she doesn’t get to see mom all the time. Once again Lydia’s question is shut down without an answer given.
- Frustrated with her parents Lydia goes out on her own to try and track down why mom is always gone. (Can be hooked into the Balor plot).
Lydia believes she witnessed a witch sucking the life out of a man. When in actuality it was a hooker with a client. Worried about the safety of the public she gets her friends to help investigate. When they witness the witch attack another man they run to the authorities for help.
- The three go and rally a bunch of other students and head out to “take down” and “bind” the witch. Grace is nearby and refuses to participate. The mob of children head into town, find the witch and attack. The “witch” run for help, bringing back two knights.
- The kids are taken back to the Order of the Crown barracks where parents are summoned to collect their kids. Lydia quickly tells her side of the story, which is when the knights explain that the kids attacked a hooker. The parents are left to explain what a hooker is to the kids. Grace is back at the school, all too smug about the walk of shame.
~ Reports of a gorgeous woman attacking travelers in Merlose are spreading. Many think it is the ghost of a priestess killed by panicked masses just after the Slada’sha rose. Her name was Amora. In case she is undead, Maelstrom is sent, along with Yuki, Chisu and Akiha.
~ Upon arrival in the area, they find the towns have most shut themselves inside their homes out of fear and one town is literally abandoned. Talking to locals reveals that she stays in the abandoned town and comes out to their homes at night.
~ They seek out the town and find the wraith. Her powerful spirit was twisted by the Slada’sha and her own rage at being killed by those she came to save. When talking fails they must destroy her.
(After Lucious is shrunk.)
~ Ferragorn goes missing, naturally Lucious and Maelstrom try to find him.
~ The trail, via fate thread, leads to a gangster hub (ala Tortuga). While they have a lot of power, being too obvious might risk them killing or moving Ferragorn. Maelstrom knows he can play criminal without an issue – he used to be one. The issue is, how to deal with Lucious. The end result is him playing slave to Mael.
~ While trying to investigate someone offers to buy Lucious. Maelstrom claims Lucious is his love slave – hence there isn’t a price to be offered. After they finally get their lead on Ferragorn.
~ Raid the location, get back the unicorn.
~ After, Maelstrom makes sure Lucious is okay since he knows how sensitive he can be about people acting sensual towards him. It was just the best way to get people off their back.
~ Maelstrom spends an afternoon with Kaidan and tells him about what went down. Kaidan prods him about maybe enjoying claiming Lucious for a moment. Maelstrom doesn’t confirm or deny it, instead he merely says Lucious couldn’t handle it if that were even the case.
~ Bond: JJ (visit Marietta’s “false” grave since a new one was made in the capitol but the bodies in CM can’t be recovered. Actually talk about her commitment to her visions and how he was never sure they did what she thought they would.), Vyrin (after Emoeyn’s death he comforts the boy), Sheldon (talk with him about the dangers of taking on Quentyn)
~ While having time with Taren (drinking) he learns that Taren has been having sexual relations with a man. Given his disturbing issues with women he starts asking questions about what that’s like. Him and Taren really go into the heart of why Taren went this direction and if it’s his true ‘desire’ or if it’s just an interesting and easy ‘fix’.
~ Since things are ‘questionable’ between Jean and Cross, Marek opens up to his commander about his curiosities and wants a second opinion. He learns that not just Jean and Cross but also Kibo and Akira are in homosexual relations, not to say they like only men but it was the same sex that their hearts fell for.
~ While drinking with Gen during a basic hang out time, he brings it up to Gen as an off the wall thought. Gen seems oddly comfortable with the comment which leads Marek to wondering if Gen is with a man as well. Upon learning he is, Marek realizes that society may not want people thinking about it but it happens more often then anyone would suspect! Gen doesn’t say who he is with but that Marek’s Commander knows who it is.
~ Emoeyn’s body shows up in a river with ritual symbols carved into her flesh.
~ Marek is brought to identify the body by Taren and breaks down. He promises to find whoever did this but Taren warns him that Jean said he isn’t to be on this case due to his personal involvement.
~ Marek breaks the news to Vyrin (who has Chloe with him).
~ Up to the funeral Marek spends his every waking moment in libraries at AEGIS trying to identify the symbols. While he initially wants to blame the Cult of Asoth (since Vanessa hates him so much) he realizes the symbols aren’t consistent with that faith. (He talks about it with Sable, who is trying to get him to eat something before the funeral takes place.)
~ Emoeyn’s funeral takes place and while there, Kendra attempts to reach out to Marek. He admits he’s getting rather tired of the rules at times like this.
~ Bond: Nikkola (about how, after everything, Taisie still got to be Duchess), Gen (meet him and ask if he’s related to I’Frit because he reminds her an awful lot of him!), Emeline (about organizing a party for the next major holiday), JJ (about if she will return to the courts)
~ Melchior “bumps” into Noru and casts a spell on him to attack Marlene.
~ Marlene is stabbed by Noru and left for dead. A passerby (someone who is free and needs the plot at the time) notices and gets her to the clinic. Noru remembers none of this after but finds blood on his weapon and wonders what happened.
~ Noru talks with Usha or Xanthus about the situation. Sadly, his personality makes it hard to believe it is anything more than him being mentally unstable and prone to violence.
~ At the same time, Nikkola brings word back to the Shattered Realm that Marlene is in the hospital in bad shape.
~ When the SR visit her, she is in and out of consciousness but lets them know that she was attacked by a mafia thug.
~ See What Happens.
~ While having a night over with I’Frit, he brings up why she goes around wearing a wedding ring when she isn’t married. She explains that it is to remind her of the way she overlooks the precious things in her life until they die on her.
~ Marlene wonders if I’Frit is offended by the ring and talks with Akira and Dale about it. However, they offer conflicting stories since Akira thinks it wouldn’t matter to I’Frit and Dale thinks any many would hate their girl clinging to an ex-husband.
~ Dale tries to bring it up to I’Frit, mostly for Marlene’s sake, but it sparks the question of whether or not he would ever WANT to marry her.
~ Lead into I’Frit’s plotline to talk to Marlene about if she wants marriage or not.
MIBUSHIN GUMI [WORLD PLOT]
~ A drug begins circling around New Dawn, it provides people a false sense of invulnerability and confidence that they then act upon and often it doesn’t end well. Raiu offers to have his people handle it since they were previously law keepers and his samurai get impatient between major battles anyways.
~ Toru and other members (whoever is free and needs placement) are sent to investigate a potential dealer. The woman won’t confess anything so Toru gets extremely physical and one of the group has to stop him from outright torture.
~ A plan is hatched to have Yuki pretend to be interested, since she seems like a shy girl with a lack of confidence who might be drawn to such a drug. Chisu is immediately opposed since she has no combat training if she is caught but she is adamant its time she repaid the group and became useful.
~ Chisu talks with her after and she convinces him to trust her.
~ Yuki attempts to ingratiate herself with the other geisha in the hopes of learning who the dealer is.
~ Chisu becomes antsy and has to be talked down from seeking out Yuki by Toru and Senchiro.
~ That night, however, Saiya finds Toru going out to “take a walk”. When he calls him on the bluff, Toru says he’s just protecting Chisu’ interests… and hoping for some bodies to drop. Saiya begins to realize Toru is getting twisted in his own rage and darkness after Mitsuko’s death but Toru will NOT talk about it – in fact he becomes hostile if its brought up.
~ Yuki finally gets the information she needs; the issue is she gets caught as well. She manages to convince a geisha that regularly flirts with Senchiro to take information to the gumi for her before she is captured.
~ Word is brought back and the gumi is mobilized. They assault the geisha house, narrowly saving Yuki’s life in the process and bringing down the dealer. However, Toru goes overboard and kills the dealer instead of keeping him alive for intel – which Raiu gets furious about. The others have to talk Raiu and Toru down from one another.
~ After, Raiu talks with Saiya about how he failed Mitsuko and now he fears he will fail Toru as well. See What Happens.
~ The gumi is sent to assist with a border breach near Nazca’s old territory. However, upon arrival they are not welcome with open arms but scorn – the general in charge of the territory has no love for ryuko and makes it clear that is the case. As a result, their forces them to camp just outside of the area defenses.
~ The gumi is tasked with taking out a group of Juton in the jungle. They are given no tools, no extra men – no healers or mages of any kind. The task is intended as a suicide mission but given their honor they cannot refuse.
~ The gumi take down the Juton but not without heavy injuries and causalities.
~ Upon returning to report the general gives them flack and Toru flat out snaps and has to be held back by the others. See What Happens.
BOND: Marlene (Goes into Emberlight Tavern for a drink and notices Marlene. She remembers her from Court and curiously asks her why she is now working behind a bar.)
Mikayla has a crush on someone that Demitri knows. She lets Medea know about this crush and to help her daughter out, she goes to ask Demitri.
- Medea asks Demetri if this person is: A. Is this a good person for her daughter to be crushing on B. Could he get this person to go out or visit with Mikayla. Perhaps make it a double date? Medea insists that she wants to meet the person at the same time?
- Go on said Date. See what happens?
Medea notices that Sion is back in Shades Run, but she can’t get him to stop and listen to her. He’s obvious up to something.
- She launches her own investigation with the help of Eshana. Find out where they are hiding and just who they are there to see and what they are doing.
- Tries talking them out of whatever it is after being caught nosing around?
- Demitri finds out what has happened, and rescues her from the situation she has gotten herself into. Scolding her that it is impossible to help those who do not wish to be helped, she argues that she had to at least try they were her dearest friends as a child and some things you shouldn’t just give up on.
~ Bond: Akira (about meeting his friends and if its feasible), Karidee (chance encounter, mention she’s heard of her “Story” and that she envies Karidee for her “adventures”)
~ Mikayla has another meeting with Hanna and tries to bring her something to play with her (backgammon) since she pities her situation. The two bond.
~ Mikayla spends time with Danielle and talks about her budding friendship with Hanna. She talks about how exotic and dark she is.
~ Mikayla meets with Hanna again, this time the other woman does little things to intone romantic notions (touching hand, holding a gaze, complimenting her) but it never goes to outright romance so Mikayla isn’t sure how to read it.
~ Mikayla talks with her mother about her friendships with other woman and how it normally works. She compares the difference between the fun (but safe and honorable) Danielle and then dark (but alluring and mysterious) Hanna.
~ Mikayla talks with Hanna again, this time she asks her why she’s there and Hanna explains her past. As she does so though, she drops hints that JJ is a collector of rare and powerful things – even refers to him as MIkayla’s “keeper”.
~ Mikayla talks to JJ about the other side of the story. See What Happens.
~Mikayla talks to Danielle about what its like to have a place of her own and how she spends her day. She is clearly envious and wanting to stretch her wings after a life in the Temple.
~ Mikayla comes to talk to JJ about something and he is out, but she finds Phaedria there instead. She feels bad for the woman being stuck inside cleaning (mostly because she reminds her of her) and asks her to join her on an errand. While out, she talks to her about how her whole life has been the Temple and been a holy icon… but what good is she? She’s never learned anything but how to sit pretty and not get attacked while drawing in stalkers. Phaedria suggests she try to study a profession and make something of herself.
~ Mikayla’s mother comes over and she talks with her about the various options for a career of study she could take up. A part of her feels like mage is either obvious or the worst idea ever, given her abilities, and priestess would be strange given _what_ she is.See what they come up with.
~ Mikayla talks with JJ about seeking out the career she picks.
~ Akira & Mikayla have been hanging out over the years but Akira is often bored by the sterile environment of the Temple. As a result he suggests they go on an adventure. They find the same hidden passages that JJ once did and start looking for things down there. Mikayla’s imagination starts forming creatures and Akira starts taking them out! Eventually she tells Akira that it’s her fault he’s fighting monsters. Akira’s reaction is it’s really fun to fight stuff that’s new and he loves the game of it – great practice!
~ Mikayla talks to JJ about how Akira seems to really appreciate her powers to make things for him to fight. JJ suggests that maybe if she used her energy more she’d have more control over it. He suggests that she make things for people to practice against since monsters and demons aren’t unheard of threats.
~ JJ creates a place for Mikayla, like an arena, so she can summon in it. Him, Xiphil, August and T’vasha are the first opponents for her creations to test her in making them at different levels.
~ Akira finds out about Mikayla’s new arena and wants in on the fun too, however she over estimates his power and creatures a monster to strong for him. She finds out that she can also enhance other people’s power by putting her own manifestation of what she sees into them – turning Akira in to a phoenix like creature temporarily to destroy the monster. It wipes him out and he goes into a short coma (a few days).
~ Akira awakens, Kibo, Cross and Mikayla are all there with him. Naturally, Mikayla blames herself and Kibo isn’t helping.
BOND: Keita (Keita finds her doing research on magic charms and she tells him how she gives him the sob story of how she looking for a charm that will break a curse that was placed on her father. Who she believes was mind controlled to leave, but makes him promise not to tell anyone, and sees if he will help her with the research.), Barnaby (See’s him toying with someone at a party and peaks her interest. Decided to visit her darker family member who seems to play the game so well l, yet stays out of trouble.), Kendra (Mother daughter bonding on some sort of vacation together.)
Out on a date she tests Keita to see how loyal he really is. She tells Keita that she wants to get Patrick something nice for his birthday/Winter Solstice and how he would just love to have a some of his brother’s works. But… the fun part is to get it without telling Percy. Wanting to see how willing he is to take from his brother. Resentful of Percy he agrees.
- Keita sneaks in to take the item, gets caught by Lucy but he swears her to secrecy.
- Keita gives the item to Monnique to pass along.
- Monnique gives the item to Patrick.
Graduating and proving herself in A.G.E.I.S she approaches Chestin about taking over Iradessa’s responsibilities. She loves the family who took her in and wants to use her skills to help them.
- Approaches Grace about becoming her apprentice. (The little girl being a perfect fall girl incase anything is ever discovered)
- Talks to Andrew about how she has become close to a royal duke and how his anger towards his brother they can use to their advantage. She asks if she can bring Keita into the fold. If she does take over Iradessa’s place she also lets him know the family has access to the protection of the Kingdom of Aether.
MONSTER HUNTERS [WORLD PLOT]
~ Elliot buys a friend (Leslie) a lovely mirror, however a week later Leslie ends up dead in a pool of her own blood. Elliot explains the incident to Leila, Palden and Jasper. However, Elliot demands to help since he feels responsible.
~ The mirror has been claimed by Leslie’s next of kin, Delores, who already has it hung up. She lets them (Leila and the others) look it over. They notice that when you look in the mirror you can see three letters carved into the base of it (AND).
~ That night Leila & Jasper are looking up the mirror. They learn the mirror once belonged to a young woman, Alia, who was murdered right in front of the mirror. She used her nails to carve the letters into the mirror but they were so vague that no one ever figured out who the killer was.
~ Knights come to arrest Elliot on suspicion of illegal mage operations. Delores is now dead in the same way as before and they cannot over look this. Leila and her team promise to stop the mirror and get this sorted out so Elliot will be set free.
~ Leila, Jasper & Palden break into the warehouse where the mirror is presently stored. They plan to pull out the spirit by one of them provoking it (aka starring into the mirror) while the other gets ready to smash it. In the process the spirit in the mirror calls forth Leila’s (as she’s the lucky one to look into it) guilt for being cast out of her homeland. She begins to suffer from the curse when Palden smashes the mirror. The ghost comes out after them and attacks Palden, reminding him of how he abandoned Trisha before and ruined her marriage to Disadi. Thinking quickly, Jasper accuses the spirit of all the murders she performed since possessing the mirror. When the spirit itself becomes trapped he breaks the frame – killing the spirit.
~ Leila, Jasper and Palden testify and bring the frame as evidence to the knights. A mage of AEGIS looks it over and validates the truth. Elliot will be released.
~ Elliot thanks them for their help but decides maybe ghost hunting isn’t for him.
~ That night, Jasper watches Leila reassuring Palden about what the mirror said to him and gets jealous.
~ Jasper is upset about acting out as he did with Leila and Palden. Monnique comes to spend time with him and asks about the monster hunting group – which only flusters him further. If she detects his issues with Leila she may offer tips and tricks. See What Happens.
~ Odin’s mother tries to kill herself again after another tryst by their father.
~ Odin goes to Tyler about helping him fix the family situation.
~ Odin’s father turns up dead and the murder is pinned on Tyler!
~ Odin & Tyler bond OR turn on each other over it – see how it goes in RP.
~ In the end learn mom did it to “end it all” (hence most recent suicide attempt).
ORDER OF THE CROWN [WORLD PLOT]
~ A woman comes in claiming that her husband is acting strange. She fears he may do something at a party their restaurant is catering for. The report is given to Edward who promises to do what he can.
~ Edward calls in Amon, Ashlyn, Danielle, Danx, Kime and Medea. They are debriefed and then told to investigate the husband and the home for any signs of intended foul play.
~ Upon arrival they separate into two teams, one to interrogate the husband personally and the other to investigate the property. Let the players decide how to divide. Sadly, they don’t find much, the only incriminating evidence is that a noble stiffed the husband a year ago but he doesn’t act upset about it per say. As a result, they have no choice but to run security for the party.
~ At the event the man will happily do his catering. The wife will bring the drinks. Now let the players detect what they can about this – if they do nothing then people at the party will start to succumb to the poison in the drinks.
~ Eventually they will realize it was the drinks the wife brought. They will be sent to arrest her.
~ She will be interrogated by Kime first. During this time she was touch him whilst explaining her hatred of nobles and how they run the system.
~ After, Kime will find his reality distorted as though everyone is looking down on him or is sick of him.
~ She will keep doing this to people who talk with or investigate her personally and she will always have more information but suddenly refuse to share it with a knight who has spoken to her before.
~ Eventually they will realize what is going on and she will expose this was always her plan – to get caught and tear them apart from the inside. See What Happens.
~ A family claims to be cursed or targeted by demons after three of them have died in the house – two being the lord of the houses children and one being his wife. He has only one infant child left and doesn’t know what to do to protect himself or the babe. Edward agrees to station knights at the home to look for who could be poisoning/hexing them.
~ While watching the household, Demetri (with Ashlyn along) notes a very old and expensive painting in the sunroom. The lord of the house is very proud of it, explaining it belonged to his father and was passed down the family.
~ Ashlyn has tea with the father to discuss who might be targeting him. She finds herself getting sick though (he does as well) and they leave wondering if the servantry poisoned them.
~ Danx and Demetri do a full investigation of the servants, everyone loves the lord and would never harm a baby – who did it?
~ While Amon is on shift (along with Ashlyn) he notices the painting as well. He denotes how green some of the paint looks and asks if it is Scheele’s Green. When the man says he thinks it is, Amon realizes the painting itself is toxic – especially in a sunroom where it gets heated all day long! They realize the killer has been the painting, not a servant.
~ Bond: Scathe (over his resentment of their people), Hadley (over whether her magic has the potential to help with Slada’sha Aura and corruptions), Percy (marvel over something he is working on)
~ Has a vision of mermaids being terrorized by an underwater dragon that is twisting their people. Oseron tells Leorajh about this.
~ They need to fight underwater to find these people. They talk with the Order of Magic (Shantrea) and the Servants of Entropy (Mouko) about how to pull that off.
~ A strong but small team is sent to do the job. They find the mermaids are being decimated or twisted. They help them flee the area while holding off the twisted ones.
~ See What Happens.
~ Oseron talks to Scathe about how, as a priest and strategist, is it really powerful enough to help everyone? Or should it try to learn magic or more combat skills?
~ Leorajh assures his kitten that it doesn’t need to be powerful, its confidence and brains are exactly what he needs.
<Needs revamping now that Leila is dead!>
~ Leila & Palden respond to a series of bizarre deaths in Dycroft.
– While investigating at a pub a fight breaks out between two men and one is killed. The man acts insane but seems fine in terms of signs of evil or taint. In the process Palden makes friendly with a cute bartender, Sherry, that the men were fighting over.
~ Palden makes like he’s a sucker for the Sherry’s cute looks and follows her home. In the end he reveals that he had a hunch she was the cause of the incident and he learns in the fight she is possessed and therefore can’t kill her without killing the host. She causes a cave in that traps them together and they actually bond a bit.
~ Meanwhile, Leila is researching the incidents when she learns the incidents all revolved around the woman who is a temptation type of demon. She immediately finds her residence to help Palden.
~ When Leila arrives she kills the woman, despite Palden’s outcry against it. After Palden tells him the girl was possessed and they watch the innocent host die.
BOND: Senchiro (Senchiro notices Percy quietly sketching the Sky Lords. And he notices some of Percy’s weapon ideas. Senchiro will offer to teach him to fight if he draws a portrait of Senchiro to give to Eriko. Senchiro will not take no for an answer), Keita (invites his brother to visit but ends up noticing how angry he is with him.)
Percy comes to realize that he loves being on the Dawnbringer but is sad Patrick isn’t here with him. He has so many idea’s but it’s not the same when your best partner is not their to help you with them.
- So when Patrick graduates he invites him to come to the Dawnbringer with him. (After he breaks up with Monnique) He is ecstatic when he says yes.
- Percy dreams of men in flight and if it is ever a possibility. If they can have flying cities why can’t they fly! He builds a proto type glider based on the great hawks. He shows Patrick his design and tries who is happy to be his test dummy. The glider is attached to a cart using the momentum from the horses and a crank that controls the amount of rope used. It would lift the glider much like one would lift a kite. During the test run the rope snags causing the glider to crash, and Patrick gets really hurt.
- Percy feels guilty since it was of all people it was Patrick that got hurt and tells him he is going to wait on him until he heals. Patrick assures him that it’s all a part of progress. Showing the young inventor how gungho he is.
- Percy wants to get a feel for flying and asks Chisu if he would take him for a flight to get a better understanding of how it works. The beg, bribe and plead with the dragon. (See what happens)
- Percy introduces Patrick to Chisu, Yuki and Senchiro as they are the easiest going on the Dawnbringer.
After the fear of almost loosing his parents he wants to invent something that his father could use. He begins working on a gauntlet Chester notices but Percy tells his mentor that this is something he wants to figure on his own.
- Hearing that Baron has started a kids club he sees it as a way to test out his inventions. He asks Baron of he could join the group.
- The gauntlet he wants to make he wants to have a stunning application to it so wants to see if he can contain energy and then have it release on contact. He creates a capsule that when broken it should stun the target. He gives some to Baron but when used they only create a spark and nothing more, putting the group in danger.
- Chester comes apart on Percy later for the cost of the crystals he’s been shattering and drags him to his family, demanding they repay the debt these and other “tests” are costing the royal family!
- Later when they tell him what happens Percy is more interested in the effect that did happen and not the fact that they almost got hurt. Assuring them that it will work next time.
- Hearing that his brothers mentor is a powerful mage, he begs Keita to take him to one of his lessons. He wants to see if he can fuse technology with magic.
- Percy dreams of men in flight and if it is ever a possibility. He builds a proto type glider based on the great hawks. He shows the crew his design and tries to talk one of them into trying it. The glider is attached to a cart using the momentum from the horses and a crank that controls the amount of rope used. It would lift the glider much like one would lift a kite. During the test run the rope snags causing the glider to crash, and whoever tested it gets hurt in the progress. Where he feels bad his friend is hurt, he tells them that it’s part of progress.
- Afterward Percy is on top of a book case with a model of a new design and trying to get it to fly. Chester finds him and gets upset with the boy who is climbing all over his things.
Tell JJ about her findings, want to build a device to locate her mother. He puts her into talks with Astera since her dowsing is so versatile.
- Astera knows they need a device, which means an inventor, so they encounter Chester and find him a difficult man to work with.
- After the failure of his plan to lure Eshana back to his arms, Balor decides he needs as a new pawn to get close to Eshana in his place. He targets Mira’s BFF, Phaedria. He sends her a message that says Talik is still “alive”, but that Phaedria must meet with him to keep the familiar that way.
- Phaedria tells Clive about it and he agrees to shadow her to the meeting. He ends up fighting Balor to save her, using his energy siphons and dimension shift to make the difference.
- Once Phaedria escapes with the crystal housing Talik, Phaedria brings it to the mages of AEGIS. Sadarius helps her but warns that the length of time the familiar was cut off and surrounded in demonic energy has left it out of sync with the energy of its home realm. It will need to reacclimate and that means, in the mean time, it will need a person to be attached to and get re-regulated to arcane energy. Naturally Phaedria is an ideal candidate and agrees to take it on.
- Talik is freed and attached to Phaedria to save its life. At first all seems well and now Phaedria has a familiar – not to mention both parties have someone who understands the loss they are both dealing with when it comes to Mira.
- However, once the glow of the moment fades poor Talik finds it hard to get used to how spoiled and demanding Phaedria can be in comparison to the gentle Mira. This could be a good plot to have then eventually boil over at one another about “Mira isn’t here” and actually express their grief in full.
The Temple attempts to create an artifact to stop [Insert Big Bad] from doing something (what can be decided as needed). However, to complete it she needs 3 pure items from around the world: A unicorn’s horn, blood of a werewolf, the mark of the great spider.
(To be done with three other players: Shantrea, “Carol” & Vyrin)
- Unicorn horn leads to Lucious for Ferragorn but ultimately realize Ferragorn’s mother had a horn Wysteria took.
- Ask Renee’ where it went.
- Track it down and acquire it.
- Back to Aether for werewolf blood, head to the Dark Forest. Werewolves are not inclined to give it up and attack them, they must flee.
- Learn about Ki Lin dating a man rumored to be one.
- Ask Darkmoon for his blood.
- Mark of the great spider sounds like Araneae but it doesn’t work when they ask for a “mark” from Lemures.
- Encounter Xiphil and/or Xalia and learn about the Great Spirit Beast that is a spider.
- Go to Nazca and try to find it but it won’t show.
- Nearly give up but it shows itself to Phaedria alone at night and gives it to her.
- Return victorious.
BOND: Saiya (allow himself to fall apart over losing Mitsuko), Yuki (over how she thought she knew Mouko but now she isn’t so sure)
After everyone is recovered, the gumi holds a funeral for Mitsuko. Raiu gives a speech and cracks show in his composure but he keeps it together. He becomes Commander of the gumi, he then promotes Saiya to Vice Commander.
- Raiu privately congratulates Eriko as he promotes her to captain of Saiya’s old troop.
- Raiu gives a report to Leorajh on the changes in ranks. When Leo asks how everyone is holding up, Raiu admits it is hard on them. He then makes a pointed comment that losing the commander you would die for is _always_ hard.
Raiu and Toru fight before the other members. Toru doesn’t see the point, this is a farce and they aren’t needed. Without Mitsuko there is no point. Raiu slaps him and barks him down but the two hardly part on good terms.
- Yuki and Chisu try to comfort Toru but he’s more hostile then he’s ever been.
- Akiha and Saiya check on Raiu and he decides he has no time to change Toru’s diapers. He has to grow up, they have all lost “their father” now.
~ She finds that Kirs is old enough to ‘fend for himself’. She attacks the family, trying to make good on her threat on Kris to force Lucious to move on. Her attacks do major damage, causing Lucious to lose it and try to heal his son with his TIME magic. The magic backfires and though it heals Kris, it sets Lucious back by years (to being around his son’s age!). Wacky higeinks ensue.
~ Following the energy pattern of Sairus, her husband, to see how he aged. She finds Taren instead! She learns about what happened and Taren makes it clear to her that he will defend Sarius. She pokes at him to see if he’s in love with her ex-husband and he flat out tells her that he is.
~ While Taren and Sarius are together on a job, she shows up to make life hard on them. Taren and Sarius try to turn it around on her and point out that she’s been chasing after an Aetherian for _years_. Taren then attacks her because he finds he flat out hates her.
~ Pissed that Lucious is too young for her now, she tries to hold Victor against him and have him age himself up with his time magic. He tries to do as she wants but in a moment of opportunity, Farragorn/Maelstrom/Kris/Aili (WHO CARES) saves Victor and Lucious turns the time against HER, de-aging her to a teenager! His hope was infant but… oh well.
BOND: Creik (reunite with him, learn Keet is dead), Orianna (after Blaine goes darkside)
There is a haunted house the residents are afraid of. Schaw and Aros investigate. Get the story from those who reported it.
- Go inside, freak out over the ghost by fucking with its opacity and appearance while trying to stay away from it.
- Ultimately learn the ghost is leading them to a group of trapped girls who fell into a broken part of the house. Save them and the ghost goes away.
After Aros gets into the business of fixing Adrian, Schaw talks with him about if it can be used to remove corruption from him and his litter.
- Aros finds he can, but that the corruption is tied into Schaw’s sonic abilities. If one goes, so might the other.
- Schaw tells his littermates about the option and lets everyone make their choices. He has no intention of taking it up now because that power lets him protect what he loves.
BOND: Toru (talk about regrets they both have), Eriko (on a scouting mission they are caught in a storm and huddle in a cave to keep warm)
Senchiro starts to worry that with the losses that the Mibushin Gumi have taken considering the loss of their Island, that their way of fighting and living may be in danger of being lost. He discusses his fears with Eriko and Chisu
- Senchiro proposes creating a school to teach their way of fighting and living but he’s not sure how to go about doing this so he discusses it with Leorajh to see if its feasible and what he would need to do
- Senchiro successfully sets up the school and realizes that it’s the best way he could memoralize his father and lost friends.
Senchiro has been strong for everyone around him after the loss of his friends and homeland but nightmares have driven him to start to drink more heavily. Someone (Eriko?) confronts him on it but he brushes them off
- Senchiro is severely hung over but shows up for weapons practice anyways. This seriously hampers his abilities and he almost hurts his training partner (Chisu?) He angrily storms off when confronted.
- Senchiro is in a bar staring down at a drink. Someone (could be someone he knows or maybe someone who he could be a new friend with) comes over to talk to him and Senchiro finally admits he has a problem. Maybe he gets some sage advice about not being an island but letting others help him and he starts to heal from the emotional losses he’s sustained.
Senchiro and Chisu are sent to investigate a town that has gone crazy. Upon arrival, they find the residents are unable to sleep and its causing them to hallucinate. They can’t figure out why.
After a few days, the group still can’t sleep and the only thing they can tell is there is a psionic wave that is destroying their ability to sleep.
During this time everyone keeps having one common hallucination, a wraith-like figure that keeps watching whatever ordeals they go through.
Eventually someone tries to talk with it and it reveals itself to be Emmalise. She died and is horrified by the result. “Fate” is forcing her to be reborn but she doesn’t want to forget who she is so she’s trying to possess people. She’s just too weak.
See What Happens.
BOND: I’Frit (start a fight in the Emberlight Tavern and get more then he bargained for), Noru (brawl with him but the end up having fun with it)
Danx arrested Sensou for drunken disorderly while he is fighting with someone at the local pub. Could choose a player if they need the plot and can fight back at all.
- While in the cell the ryuko in the tank with him start attacking him. Edward and Danielle over hear it and come down to stop the fight and find Sensou was stabbed.
- Ivy takes the late-night emergency call and treats Sensou’s wounds. Edward observes and admits that he thinks Sensou might have a better life outside of Aether.
- Sensou is introduced to Saren and Theos by Edward. He asks to join their ranks but admits he doesn’t have more than a love of fighting to offer.
- Maybe have him become the first “Shaytan Stalker” of the RP? See where this goes from here.
Sensou is looking for power and he hates himself enough to not care HOW he gets it. Him and Hadley could meet by chance, and in such a way that he learns what she is. As a result, he asks if she can GIVE curses as well as take them away.
- This opens the door her to experiment more with her abilities, if she even wants to given what he’s asking. If so, she could help him gain power but at great costs.
BOND: Helen (Serena and Helen are having a girls night over and Helen asks about the Sisters of End Times. This sparks a discussion where in Serena suggests Helen could document all that is being learned about the sisters – something no one has done before.)
Serena conspires with Amon to steal Helen away for a second honeymoon. Serena offers to watch the kids during their trip. Percy has already moved out of the house, so it will just be Keita and Lucy. The three bond over dinner.
- Fully confident in her party planning skills Serena takes on the task of throwing Keita a grand party cause she wants to be the cool aunt. So after a meditation session with Hope she runs the party plans past he young women to make sure she’s going down the right party planning route.
- It’s party day! Things start out well, but as the sugar and punch work their way into the systems of all the children suddenly the party turns out of control.
- Serena has a much needed break from the children and takes the opportunity to have dinner with Edan. Where she admits she might not be as ready for children as she thought she was.
Feeling the need to help Serena arranges a convoy of supplies to be sent to the forming Wysterian refugee camp. She decides to make the trip too, arranging to bring Dante with her. The pair get off to a rocky start in route as Dante clings to the belief that Serena’s gestures are hallow and she’s only here for good press. Serena assures him that she is here to get her elbows dirty.
- Serena and Dante arrive at the refugee camp and instantly have a language barrier as they try to search for a high class Wysterian who understands them. During that time they witness first-hand the chaos and damage the Juton have done. They quickly notice how absent the Aetherian’s are, which means order in the camp is absent as well. Serena assumes that the knights are still in route, but will come. Thankfully they find a Wysterian who actually appreciates their help.
- A week into their stay the refugee camp is hit by Aetherian raiders. Dante and Serena travel to the nearest knight station to let them know about the raiders. To their surprise no one is interested in helping. Help will not be sent.
- Dante and Serena spend the night at an inn before heading back to the camp. That evening they discuss what or if they should do more to help the Wysterians.
BOND: Elodin (just how serious are we, anyways?)
Shantrea’s wolf bites some noble or their kid. The noble insists that the dog be killed. She protects it with magic and gets in trouble. (Can be with any other player to help.)
- Arrested, she is questioned about the circumstances because the noble is blowing it out of proportion and calling it an attack on them. The knight and/or other player can try to help navigate the situation.
- See what happens.
The teleport site needs defensive tweaking but when Shantrea and her mages attempt it, things go wrong instead of right. She admits to Leorajh that she needs help and the best source is the missing Kevin Promathea.
- Shantrea tries to scry for him and ends up getting teleport to where he is hiding out instead. Shocked, she is ashamed of how things fell apart in her time as Archmage of his Tower. Once she gets past that, she asks for his help with the teleport site.
- See What Happens.
SHATTERED REALM [WORLD PLOT]
~ The group gets a new member: Doria. It is actually Belladonna under a spell, she is around Cross constantly and was apparently raised in the same orphanage.
~ When Akira confronts her about how well she knows the boss, she uses a binding ritual to control him and send him to kill Cross.
~ The resulting attack does major fire damage to the main room of the tavern. Cross and the gang finally help Akira break the binding on sheer force of will. Furious, the other members learn the truth and go after “Doria” only to find her long gone.
~ While this was happening, Belladonna attempts to kill Emeline but it stopped by Essence. When Essence tries to finish her off though, Abel comes to the rescue just in time to get Belladonna a quick exit before the cavalry arrives.
~ After, Cross and Akira apologize to I’Frit for the damages and actually volunteer to repair it together. Everyone pitches in to help out and discuss the situation.
~ Maybe a post for Emeline to talk to Essence about how she was in the cult – which would let Essence reveal she was raised there too.
~ Jean is out on a mission/top secret business.
~ While Jean is gone, Cross receives a mysterious threat letter that calls him and I’Frit to a remote location “or else Jean dies”. However, getting there they find nothing – then they realize the point was to get them away from the others and rush back.
~ Also around this time, the group left at the tavern (Akira, Roman, Odette, Nikkola, Emeline & Dale) get a threat letter as well this one claiming their boss will be killed if they don’t come to an abandoned chapel in old town. They rush over there only to end up trapped in the building while some kind of air born poison fills the space. The only windows are high up and solid stain glass – otherwise they have to break open the doors or burn down the walls around themselves to get out.
~ When the team at the inn left, Kibo and Essence both found the note and became concerned. They work together to go follow the group.
~ The gang is saved by Kibo and Essence in the nick of time – though Dale actually passes out from the poison and needed treatment.
~ Cross and I’Frit return and realize this whole thing was a ploy to get the more “dangerous” members of the group away while the rest were taken out in one shot.
~ Elsewhere, Andrew laments to Asoth that the gang are proving slippery despite being a bunch of worthless thugs.
~ The group gets a new member who fan boys over Cross constantly.
~ That member is actually a mage who uses a binding ritual to control Akira and send him to kill Cross.
~ The result does major fire damage to the room before Cross finally helps Akira break the binding on sheer force of will.
~ The traitor vanishes in the chaos and they can’t find any trace of him.
~ After, Cross and Akira apologize to I’Frit for the damages and actually volunteer to repair it together.
BOND: Tabitha (see if the can rekindle what they once had.), Ashlyn (apologize for not being around as much as he wished he had and is proud of the young woman she has turned to.), Lydia (spoil her for her birthday)
Randy (NPC) comes to spend time with his niece. Sheldon of course notices how fun Lydia is having with Randy and snaps at him asking if he will ever just grow up.
- Later Lydia asks her dad why he is always so upset with Randy and talks to her about responsibilities. And that you can have plenty of fun without being a goof off.
- With now knowing the Cult hurt Tabitha and he is still sure Quentyn did something to Halina. He begins to investigate on his own and finds that Danx is also looking into the cult. Now that he has a daughter he needs to be more careful so looks into hiring Danx to see what dirt he can get on the man. He knows the knight commander has no soft spot for the man and they have a chance to take him down.
~ Bond: Odin (sculpture art), Edward (hunting), Karidee (try to get her take up event planning for him), Trisha & Palden (why not get a house of your own?), August (do you plan to marry Xiphil?)
~ August and T’vasha notice that JJ has been hiring Leorajh to go do things in the field of combat. The two sneak up on Leorajh and ask to tag along. They are BORED. Leo finds them both delightful and agrees on one condition: they both give him a massage completely naked, together. If they do that he’ll even let them do more of the fighting then him! August is desperate enough to consider agreeing to this.
~ T’vasha asks JJ if that deal would be alright. JJ is surprised by the offer and equally surprised that he finds he is not possessive of T’vasha’s body. He allows it and then asks if after this, if he enjoys the work, would he want to join Leorajh’s party for such adventures. At the same time August tallks to Xiphil about it – Xiphil agrees if he gets a massage of his own!
~ After the “massage” they go on a job to see if T’vasha enjoys it enough to take up JJ’s offer. At the same time, Xiphil can ask JJ if he thinks THEY should be playing around too! To which JJ states a firm NO but if pushed he will consider it.
~ If he enjoys fighting (T’vasha) he will ask JJ about putting him on the front lines more often. JJ considers that he needs more training himself and offers T’vasha to train him and then they can take bi-yearly trips out together to assist against the Slada’Sha minions and cleanse the lands they reach.
~ Trisha and other therapists bring a concern up to T’vasha. They are getting overwhelmed by patients with mental disorders. They suggest a location be built just for treating people with mental disorders.
~ Brings up to JJ, he knows the Sha and dragon corruption is making the mental conditions worse – not to mention the loss of nations, the economic chaos, etc. Should they give them all a “home” to reside in and keep them from hurting the people?
~ See What Happens.
TEMPLE OF THE HEAVENLY HOST [WORLD PLOT]
~ The tree growing in Veridian is now under debate between the locals and some dahhak staying there. The locals naturally have decided the monsters are just being evil for the sake of it and want them destroyed. JJ knows better and talks to Clive about it. He has no idea what that faction of his people are up to but he’s happy to find out.
~ Taisie and Wilson are sent to investigate the matter with Karidee to represent the temple. They learn that the dahhak are trying to protect the tree, which the locals want to cut down because it reminds them of the slaughter of the previous city. The dahhak, however, feel this tree could be the future hope in defeating the Slada’sha once and for all.
~ See What Happens.
~ Bond: Yuki (pull into a prank with him and have some fun), Lucious (reunite)
~ Toru takes a bad injury on a job (with Senchiro and Chisu).
~ Toru treats his own injuries, poorly, and Yuki attempts to help him. He barks at her, unwilling to be treated by her. He storms out past Saiya on the way out. After, Saiya assures her that Toru isn’t so much mad at her as he is missing Inuzu.
~ The wound gets infected and Yuki notices it. She forces him to accept her help, even going so far as to slap him which shocks him enough to get some compliance. She assures him he isn’t the only one who misses Inuzu and everyone else. They are ALL mourning.
~ Toru begins resolving most of his jobs by cutting people down and using excessive violence. This happens on a job with two other gumi members (whoever needs the plot at the time).
~ Toru is brought before Saiya on the matter but essentially preaches that dead men don’t cause trouble and the rest learn to fear them.
~ Toru runs into Mouko after a particularly bloody job. The Scion of Entropy doesn’t care about the death toll, but he is curious which one of them is a monster at this point. See What Happens.
BOND: Chantria (wants to learn more about the Holy woman and that she wants to learn how to be more combative so she can be of further help then just support.), Fawkes (The meet while out shopping for produce and the two bond with Fawkes seemingly flirting. Palden see’s them together and sees what happens.)
Larisa and Trisha talk about art and finishing a project for an art show. Trisha wants to enter a flora piece in the show.
- Palden see’s Trisha working on her craft and she tells him about the art show. She has never really displayed her work before. Worried he wouldn’t want to go and surprised when he does
- At the show Trisha introduces Larisa to Palden as his boyfriend and the three bond.
Talks to Palden about no longer wanting to be in the back as her world is destroyed. She wants to further her holy studies and heard it’s possible through the Arcane Sanctum. The problem is that they are always on the move.
- Wanting to go with Trisha but still work with Leila he and Teisha talks Leila in seeing about moving their base of operations to the Arcane Sanctum. Leila realizes they could learn a lot from the new people as well as get around to more places to help.
- The Monster Hunters set up a meeting with Theos and Saren about the group joining the Arcane Sanctum. (See what happens)
~ Bond: Edward (thank him for taking over when he had gotten so involved elsewhere), Scathe (bring him some homemade throat lozenges after a particularly long meeting), Arcadian (notices he eats alone and offer to join him), Ymira (write her letters to see how she is holding up)
~ Deborah comes and asks to enlist. Vindassi refuses but Leorajh is there and doesn’t see why they would turn her away.
BOND: Andregoras (Andregoras accidently shrinks Nati and Nauty… Vye panics they aren’t supposed to be tiny…! She cries to him to please fix them! She has to patrol, how is she supposed to patrol without her babies!)
For some reason Vyella is asked by Ravengale/Shaynessa to watch the triplets. Dusk, Twilight, and Eve… Sure why not, can’t be much harder than taking care of her own animals right? WRONG… Chaos… utter chaos.
- Later Celisdane get’s pissy and upset with Vye about watching the children, Vye feels badly.
- Vye talks with Kairel about how to make it better…
- See what happens
Kariel requests that Vyella, Brynn, and Chantria. Accompany her to the Cardinal Meridian to attempt to control the Slada’sha there. And make them their allies.
- This proves impossible… During the altercation Brynn pushes Vyella into a collapsed building saving her life and they are both trapped. As a result she is separated from from her babies and is very unstable without them. She don’t know if they are safe they don’t know if she is safe… Brynn may have to calm her down before they can even attempt to find another way out.
- Vyella is appreciative for him saving her life and getting her back to her pets. And offers to buy him a drink.
BOND: Jason (on using magic and medicine together. Showing how he can scan for illness through magic.), Marek (Marek the importance of family and knowledge life really is short despite their long life.)
Vyrin finds out Dante is engaged (news travels fast, faster than Dante can tell anyone) from either mom or Marek bring the news in …. in front of Chloe. It’s uncomfortable news to know his mentor is marrying the woman who took Chloe’s place.
- Vyrin goes over to Dante to find out if the news is true, and if he really knows who this girl is. Though bites his tongue if he see’s his friend is happy. Dante offers a double date but Vyrin is not to sure of it.
- He talks with Chloe about the situation and if he should tell Dante the truth. Or let him marry whom Dante thinks is the real princess. (See what happens)
Vyrin is in town when Zayne is hurt. Odin panics but luckily Vyrin is there to help the boy. Odin briefly recognizes him from one of the many balls he has been dragged to. He lets Vyrin know that he will repay him.
- While at one of the parties that Vyrin had to go to. Jason and Odin notices the harpies harping on the antisocial and quiet nobleman. He and Jarius decide to help him out.
- Odin goes to Vyrin and tells him he will help him in the courts. Realizing he reminds him of Braiden. Vyrin reluctantly agrees knowing he needs help.
- Goes to Odin about Kyshtari and Chloe and confused about having feelings for two girls.
~ Bond: Serena (talk about Noru’s change), Jaxom (do a job with the kid, bond with him), Usha (have a good laugh and try to forget how dark things have gotten) -> Noru (make it clear that if he fucks things up with Usha, then she’s got “options”)
~ Learn where Akiha moved to from Edan who was researching it for him. Explain the death of his only child as the motivation to destroy her.
~ Explain his departure to Usha and Jaxom – assure them its something he has to do for “his own son”.
~ Arrive at the Mibushin Gumi HQ and demand the right to Akiha’s life for the murder of his child. See What Happens.
~ Talk with Asoth about how to root out the two major threats to his “Family”. The first being the Shattered Realm and the second being Leorajh.
~ See What Happens.
XANTHUS’ MAFIA [WORLD PLOT]
~ Noru and Nicholas are drinking with NPC, shooting the shit about the system – which ends up including Noru’s role in shooting the Queen. Later he finds reason to believe NPC is a spy for the Legionarries and takes him out.
~ Nicholas brings Noru in to talk to Xanthus and Usha about what he did. Furious, Xanthus points out that taking out “a blue” is garaunteed to get them in hot water not Noru is convinced he had no choice because he let slip about his being the assassin from before.
~ Xanthus, William and Edan have to set up a fake death for the man – hoping that the investigation is either too difficult to solve OR that Noru was wrong about his being a spy in the first place.
~ Jaxom notices how upset his parents are and tries to get details out of them.
~ See What Happens.
~ Cloe sits down with Xanthus and points out that her whole family “knows” now. However, she still enjoys the mafia life and wants to operate with them of her own free will. Xanthus admits it’s hard for him to trust her – she’d need to do something to convince him she’s loyal to the family.
~ Cloe steals some plans from Dante and smuggles them to the mafia as proof of her loyalty. When Xanthus realizes she has an “in” with the chemical weapon maker that has been holding out on everyone, he accepts it and asks her to keep her eye out for “better” products from him.
~ During this time, Cloe has another encounter with Emeline but this time its during a full on fight between the mafia and the Shattered Realm. As a result, Emeline learns Cloe is with the mafia to some degree.
~ Emeline confronts Cloe privately, using her control over her, and turns the woman into her spy within the mafia to aid the Shattered Realm. Thus, Cloe unknowingly becomes the traitor to her husband-to-be and to the mafia!
~ Emeline shares her new “spy” information with Cross.
~ Dante eventually sees his stuff in the hands of the mafia and various thugs they sell to but he has no idea how they got ahold of it…
~ Eventually Xanthus realizes the Shattered Realm are getting good at predicting their strategies and countering them – meaning he’s on the hunt for a traitor.
~ IF Cloe realizes something is up on her side she will go to Clive for help, since he picked up on it earlier.
~ Bond: Kirin (attempt to astrally project to JJ and be intercepted since Kirin has a kind of nature empathy/spirit thing going too), Leila & Jasper (poke them about why they aren’t sleeping together yet)
~ Xiphil takes JJ to a Nazcan celebration but doesn’t tell him what it is for. T’vasha is all grins all the way there. August is also there and like JJ, growing more and more concerned. The event is the Fire Ceremony and only happens once every 100 years. JJ and August are exposed to the dancing, the orgies and the banquets. They are also introduced to the notion of a person sacrifice. JJ takes this well while it is August that flips out about the idea and it being barbaric.
~ The volunteer that is to be sacrificed meets the four of them and one of their desires is to take August and T’vasha into the orgie. August once more flips his Wysterian shit. The volunteer eventually gives in on it. JJ and August are introduced to the whole volunteer gets what they want deal. JJ asks Xiphil if it would be alright to talk to Yunta and the other presiding shamans about the event. Since he can channel the heavenly host they may have a message given the importance of the event. See what comes out of his mouth.
~ Cross and his crew show up because Cross wants to. Akira is blind folded so the little bird doesn’t witness the orgies. He bitches about it the whole time and eventually gets lost. He runs into Xiphil and once the mask comes off he points out the obvious shit happening, like a kid, jaw dropped. Xiphil has to help him find his friends. When he does he recognizes the Fire God’s power (and of course the ifrit that’s standing next to him). React. I mean… it’s a 100 year party for the guy who’s standing right there.
~ Runs into Jasper and they reconnect again. They avoid the topic of “Chloe” but there is an evident feeling of the elephant in the room.
~ Cloe sees the two of them together later and runs over to greet them. Jasper learns Xiphil, much like his family, has accepted her. He wonders if, to Xiphil, this is the only “Cloe” he cares about anymore.
~ Jasper finally asks Xiphil about his feelings on Chloe and if he knows how it all went down. Xiphil explains to him the absolute BS that unfolded the last time he saw her and Edward. See What Happens.
BOND: Toru (After losing her sister he notices that she has locked herself in her room. She is going through a mental meltdown but doesn’t want the others to see her distressed.), Astera (comparing Ryuko religion with Pharian. )
Yuki is doing some research on ways to stop corruption and finds some holy scripture that was hidden long ago in the depths of their homeland in one of the Miko temple. She takes the information to Chisu and Senchiro.
- Chisu and Senchiro decide they should go look for the item and Yuki demands to come to. Senchiro says he knows someone else who should go. And grab Percy (Patrick as well if he is on the Dawnbringer at this time) saying every young man needs an adventure.
- In the Land of Dragons they are lead to an ancient cave that is guarded they have to go through the spirit guardians. And protected by puzzles and riddles. Some of Percy’s inventions and intuition come in handy and they retrieve the sword. Yuki is able to help protect them against the spirits inside.
- The party take a moment to enjoy the homeland and each other’s company.
Talk to Raiu about how if they may have been wrong about Mouko this whole time.
- After she gains enough courage to approach Mouko and apologize for her people and that she is thankful for all the times he has now saved the world
- See what happens
BOND: Lydia & Destan (on adventures), Grace (tease her), Patrick (offer to help him with some project), Calliope (spend time in her shop with her.), Odin (spends a day trying not to look bored when his father takes him to an art gallery), Camellia (Help out at the Jade restaurant)
Odin, believing his son to like art, enrolls him in private lessons with Larisa at her gallery. Zayne and Larisa meet, and talk about what kind of art he’s interested in.
- After several lessons, Larisa notes that, although Zayne seems to be trying, he doesn’t really enjoy it. When Zayne gets frustrated, Larisa talks to him about it.
- When asked by his father to bring home some of his artwork, Zayne panics. He decides that he’ll ‘borrow’ a more suitable art piece from one of Larisa’s other students, and is caught red handed by Larisa. Zayne confesses his reasons.
- Parents are called in to discuss Zayne’s progress and behavior.
Knights arrive at Odin and Camellia’s mansion looking for Calliope. Apparently there was a break in at the bakery, and the knights have not been able to locate Calliope. Another issue is Zayne has not arrived home from school yet, and it is getting very late!
- Odin and Camellia make their way to the bakery and find Calliope in a panic, talking to more knights. She had gone to make a few deliveries, but returned to her store ransacked. Worst of all, Zayne was supposed to meet her there after school. His school satchel is among the objects strewn on the floor. She fears he has been taken.
- While Odin and Calliope talk to the knights about what to do now that their son has been taken, Camellia surveys the damage. Noticing the storage room door closed, she goes to see if the thieves broke in there too. Items are strewn everywhere, but as the light floods the dark space, she hears a soft shuffle, and sniffle. She discovers Zayne hiding, and has to coax him out.
- Safe back at home, Zayne explains what happened when the thieves broke in. The men were looking for money, since Calliope is associated with Odin. They thought there would be some and ransacked the store trying to find it.
Zayne arrives home from school in a foul mood and snaps at anyone who tries to talk to him. Slamming the door to his room (or being sent there). He’s left his school satchel in the hall, and inside, when one looks, is a crumbled up letter saying all manner of nasty things about him and his family situation.
- After finding the letter, Odin, Calliope and Camellia talk to Zayne about the situation.
- The parental group is called to the school to deal with a discipline problem with Zayne. There was a fight at school. The boy he attacked says Zayne started it, and other witnesses agree. Zayne however, refuses to take blame.